New ParentNursing & FeedingBreastfeedingBamboobies
Nursing Bra, Maternity Underwear for Breastfeeding, Grey

Bamboobies Nursing Bra, Maternity Underwear for Breastfeeding, Grey

by Bamboobies

The bamboobies Yoga Nursing Bra is designed to keep new moms comfortable, fashionable and feeling great throughout the day. You can rock your yoga class or just feel good walking around the park! This bra is so comfortable, many moms-to-be and new moms sleep in it for light support throughout the night. Fit Facts: Read the size chart carefully and think about where you are in your pregnancy and postpartum recovery. If you're pregnant and your rib cage is still growing, size up. If you've just had your baby measure your rib cage and then check the chart below. Otherwise, the cups and band are generously sized since we're all at least a bit larger than we were pre-pregnancy. Remember: The bra also comes with a free extender so if your cup fits a certain size but the band may be small, remember you can use the extender to make customize the fit and make it wearable for longer. Care instructions: Wash warm. Dry low heat or air dry. 75% Bamboo Viscose/20% Polyamide/5% Elastane

Item model number: YOGAB-GRY-L

Made of ultra-soft rayon made from bamboo fabric; Seamless design stretches to fit mom's changing body while still holding its shape - best for low impact activity; Easily nurse your baby using the nursing clasps and drop-down cups with removable cup pads; Features an adjustable and stylish keyhole back, hook-and-eye-closure and includes a bra extender to help fit during pregnancy and beyond; Easy care - simply wash with warm water and dry with low heat or air dry

Batteries required: No

Care instructions: Machine wash on warm and dry on low heat or air dry.

Number of items: 1

Item Weight: 4 ounces

material.composition: 75% Bamboo Viscose/20% Polyamide/5% Elastane

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bamboobies Nursing Bra, Maternity Underwear for Breastfeeding, Grey!
Michelle Z.
Winder, GA
I just got this bra from their 30% off sale and I LOVE it! It’s super soft!! It is a sports bra style back. I’m currently 15wks pregnant with my 5th and this bra has saved me from the pain of underwire bras! I’m a 36C so a small in this brand, it provides good support! And it even comes with a band extender which I thought was pretty cool so it can grow with me through my pregnancy and postpartum stage! The clip down part for nursing is super easy to do one handed and from experience I can tell you unclipping for nursing was always done 1 handed for me lol!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,536 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These were great when I was breastfeeding. They are so good with support and easy to use when nursing. #momlife
Jenica C.
Auburn
This saved me through the discomforts of breastfeeding. It’s the softness that sets it apart from other bras. There’s nothing that pokes you or pulls you the wrong way. The support was just right, not too tight. The price point was right on.
Jessica H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I wish the pads were sewn in, that’s my biggest complaint! Otherwise I really like these, very comfortable!
Ashley M.
Yelm, WA
Purchased at: Babies R Us
Favorite nursing bra hands down! Didn’t cut off my new postpartum body fat roll, but also did not ride up! The support was amazing and the price was even better! Snaps are easy to open and close no matter the time of day or night.
The F.
Burlington , WI
This bra is extremely flexible and comfortable it’s super easy to work when you have a screaming baby just a little snap and your good to go. It’s also very supportive so if you have big ones your covered. I would recommend this to anyone whose currrently nursing or is going to be its best to get used to it first!

Looking for your answer?