BY BAMBOOBIES #7 in Nursing Pads

This bamboobies value pack of both overnights and regular pads make a great gift or registry item. It's perfect if you re pregnant and not sure what you ll need!â made of ultra-soft, soothing organic cotton and bamboo rayon velour, these nursing pads are ultra-absorbent . Regular bamboobies heart-shaped nursing pads are less visible through your shirt and are made for light leaking.â overnight bamboobies round nursing pads are larger and thicker perfect for heavy leaking and newborn nursing.â this package contains 3 pair pale pink regular pads and 1 pair overnight pads.â see more...

Buy on Target
Amber T.
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
I figured since I was giving cloth diapering a shot I may as well use reuseable breast pads as well. These are great. They are very soft and easy to use. I never had a noticeable outline when using them either. I will say I air dried them because my dryer was prone to getting them stuck. Also they are a bit pricey but I think worth the cost especially if you know you'll need them through the duration of your breastfeeding journey.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love these. Honestly, these are the only nursing pads I have tried, ever. I saw the reviews and they are so soft and cute. The only irritating thing is when you leak bad in the beginning, it feels gross if you have to keep them on until you switch. And sometimes your nipples to stick to them...but they are so soft and wash well! A must have. They are not too noticeable under your bra.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
Mega Parent Expert
LOVE these washable pads. The regular ones were perfect for during the day, even now as I wean off breastfeeding. The overnights held a great amount otherwise. Only thing is a really wish the backs of these has some kind of non-slip rubber on them so they didn't slide around in my bra. A few times my husband had to tuck them back in for me because they slipped out and I didn't even notice, haha!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
I really liked these. They wash up really nice. I only had these sets. I am a sahm to I never had to wear them for long periods of time. Sometimes they would get folded up, but I was also using them for the first time. I would buy these again but I think this set will last for baby #2.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Toledo, OH
I'm not a huge fan of bamboobies. They are VERY soft, but they do not have enough absorption. My milk just slides down the pad because they hardly absorb anything. If they could make it so they'd soak up much more then I'd be one happy camper
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I got these bad boys at my baby shower for my second son. I am using them and I have to say they are pretty great. I have been using the
For 3 weeks now and I have yet to leak through. These are worth buying.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
I was given these at my baby shower and adored them! They are so perfect during nursing. I loved that they were machine washable but still stayed so soft.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
Very helpful for when I stopped breastfeeding my daughter. I had lots of spillage and this help keep me clean. and they're not noticeable.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
These are wonderful! Hold a decent amount of milk residue and don't leak nearly as quickly as some of the other brands out there.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Worst thing ever for a breastfeeding mother is waking up in a pool of your own milk! And these really keep that from happening.
Jennafer L.
Jennafer L.
Peru, IL
I had problems with leaking when I nursed. I'm in the process of TTC with my second child and I would love to breastfeed again. Does anyone recommend these how effective were they?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Has anyone used this if so how good are they ?were to buy