BY BAMBOOBIES #5 in Nursing Pads

This bamboobies value pack of both overnights and regular pads make a great gift or registry item. It's perfect if you re pregnant and not sure what you ll need!â made of ultra-soft, soothing organic cotton and bamboo rayon velour, these nursing pads are ultra-absorbent . Regular bamboobies heart-shaped nursing pads are less visible through your shirt and are made for light leaking.â overnight bamboobies round nursing pads are larger and thicker perfect for heavy leaking and newborn nursing.â this package contains 3 pair pale pink regular pads and 1 pair overnight pads.â see more...

Buy on Target
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
I figured since I was giving cloth diapering a shot I may as well use reuseable breast pads as well. These are great. They are very soft and easy to use. I never had a noticeable outline when using them either. I will say I air dried them because my dryer was prone to getting them stuck. Also they are a bit pricey but I think worth the cost especially if you know you'll need them through the duration of your breastfeeding journey.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love these. Honestly, these are the only nursing pads I have tried, ever. I saw the reviews and they are so soft and cute. The only irritating thing is when you leak bad in the beginning, it feels gross if you have to keep them on until you switch. And sometimes your nipples to stick to them...but they are so soft and wash well! A must have. They are not too noticeable under your bra.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
I really liked these. They wash up really nice. I only had these sets. I am a sahm to I never had to wear them for long periods of time. Sometimes they would get folded up, but I was also using them for the first time. I would buy these again but I think this set will last for baby #2.
Sarah D.
Worst thing ever for a breastfeeding mother is waking up in a pool of your own milk! And these really keep that from happening.
becca R.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert
After buying boxes and boxes of disposable pads I felt it was time to find a reuseable. I found these at my local Target and was sold. I love how comfortable they are and smooth they are. Couple knocks: I can still see the outline of the heart with thinner shirt. I also find that my nipples flatten strange sometimes wearing these... but that is rare after pumping. For the most part they are easy to take care of and feel better than throwing away the disposable so often. Only regret? not buying more.
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
Mega Parent Expert
These are soooo soft. Do not wasrlte your money on a box of disposable nursing pads, get these instead. They are a life saver in the early weeks of nursing. The disposable pads rubbed my nipples and they were already sore. These stay in place, are soft, and you can not tell you have them.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert
These are great for mamas who do not leak much. They are comfortable and soft and wash well. The only downfall is they don't stay in place well in a bra or tank. They do however, stay in place in a cupped bra.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Mega Parent Expert
These are a lifesaver, I was recommend by my sister to get these and I feel in love. It's a very affordable price because you get alot of them and they are comfortable to wear
Morgan S.
Mega Parent Expert
I really like both the daytime and overnight reusable pads. They are a lot softer then the disposable pads. The heart shape stays in my nursing bra very easily. And the overnight were thick enough to soak in any leaks. I am currently seven weeks postpartum. My only concern is that they seem to be a little bit tough when washed and laid out to dry. They do require a tumble dry to keep them soft. However, for the price it's well worth buying a couple of packs so you can throw them in the wash and dryer.
Tasha V.
Muncie, IN
In the beginning of breastfeeding my son I leaked none stop. I went through boxes after boxes of breast pads and would still wake up with my shirt soaked. I found these at my local Walgreens and fell in love!! They hold so well and are washable!! I definitely recommend these to any breastfeeding mother!
Jennafer L.
Peru, IL
I had problems with leaking when I nursed. I'm in the process of TTC with my second child and I would love to breastfeed again. Does anyone recommend these how effective were they?
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Has anyone used this if so how good are they ?were to buy