BY BAMBOOBIES #9 in Nursing Pads

This bamboobies value pack of both overnights and regular pads make a great gift or registry item. It's perfect if you re pregnant and not sure what you ll need!â made of ultra-soft, soothing organic cotton and bamboo rayon velour, these nursing pads are ultra-absorbent . Regular bamboobies heart-shaped nursing pads are less visible through your shirt and are made for light leaking.â overnight bamboobies round nursing pads are larger and thicker perfect for heavy leaking and newborn nursing.â this package contains 3 pair pale pink regular pads and 1 pair overnight pads.â see more...

• Has anyone used this if so how good are they ?were to buy1 Answers
  • I had problems with leaking when I nursed. I'm in the pro...3 Answers
Alanna L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You didn't think pads could get softer and absorbent until you tried these. We weren't excited to get these as a gift but then we tried them and loved them so much we got more! They wash up ok but stay soft and in great shape, so we will be able to use them for future children.
Courtney A.
Louisiana
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love these reusable nursing pads. We arent wasting a whole bunch of disposable pads because we can just wash and reuse. The hearts are discreet to wear during the day but still absorbent enough and the overnight pads hold enough for nighttime leaks.
Cassie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are extremely soft pass, and often times I would forget I even had them in my bra. For me, the absorbency level was perfect, I never had any issues. I did however, encounter the same problem as other reviewers. Sometimes these did end up looking a little lumpy, but I found this issue to be more with the heart shaped pads, and not the circular ones. They held up great in the wash, and I would definitely recommend them to nursing moms.
Mikhela C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nice design. I like that this pack came with both an overnight pair and regular use pads. However, I easily soak through the overnight pads. 😓 Whether that's because I have a high milk production or not, I just don't find this pair to be absorbant enough for my liking.

The regular pair is pretty good. My baby eats every 3 hours or so. So by the time he is ready to eat, the pads are wet and it's about time for them to be changed anyway.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were my favorite! The overnight ones worked the best during the day when my milk was still regulating. The regular ones were great once my baby was older and my supply had adjusted. Definitely recommend!
Margaret M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these pads. For new mamas, they work wonders on a sore chest. I love that they are reusable since it can get expensive buying disposable pads. I reccomend these to all my friends who are expecting.
Jonelle E.
Magnolia, TX
Nice and soft but i would only wear these at home. They show very easily under your clothes making you look lumpy. So i wear the disposable ones out and these at home.
becca R.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
After buying boxes and boxes of disposable pads I felt it was time to find a reuseable. I found these at my local Target and was sold. I love how comfortable they are and smooth they are. Couple knocks: I can still see the outline of the heart with thinner shirt. I also find that my nipples flatten strange sometimes wearing these... but that is rare after pumping. For the most part they are easy to take care of and feel better than throwing away the disposable so often. Only regret? not buying more.
Morgan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like both the daytime and overnight reusable pads. They are a lot softer then the disposable pads. The heart shape stays in my nursing bra very easily. And the overnight were thick enough to soak in any leaks. I am currently seven weeks postpartum. My only concern is that they seem to be a little bit tough when washed and laid out to dry. They do require a tumble dry to keep them soft. However, for the price it's well worth buying a couple of packs so you can throw them in the wash and dryer.
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
I figured since I was giving cloth diapering a shot I may as well use reuseable breast pads as well. These are great. They are very soft and easy to use. I never had a noticeable outline when using them either. I will say I air dried them because my dryer was prone to getting them stuck. Also they are a bit pricey but I think worth the cost especially if you know you'll need them through the duration of your breastfeeding journey.
Jennafer L.
Ottawa, IL
I had problems with leaking when I nursed. I'm in the process of TTC with my second child and I would love to breastfeed again. Does anyone recommend these how effective were they?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Has anyone used this if so how good are they ?were to buy