Bamboobies Milk-proof Overnight and Regular Nursing Pads Multi Pack - uploaded by Leah M.

BY BAMBOOBIES #4 in Nursing Pads

This bamboobies value pack of both overnights and regular pads makes a greatâ giftâ orâ registryâ item. It's perfect if you re pregnant and not sure what you ll need!â made of ultra-soft, soothing organic cotton and bamboo rayon velour, thesenursingâ pads are ultra-absorbent. Regular bamboobies heart-shaped nursing pads are less visible through your shirt and are made for light leaking.â overnight bamboobies round nursing pads are larger and thicker perfect for heavy leaking and newborn nursing.â this package contains 1 pair pale pink regular pads, 1 pair hot pink regular pads, 1 pair black regular pads and 1... see more...

Buy on Target
  • "My too would be to make sure they get in the wash right away though, breast milk is awesome but it sure can make clothes stink! " in 2 reviews
  • "They might seem a little pricey but I promise, to a nursing mom, they're worth every penny. " in 1 review
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I loved these when I was nursing. They were so soft on the skin and didn't stick and rip the skin. They are pricey but since they are reusable it's worth the money. I didn't leak a lot so I don't know how much they hold. Only thing I didn't like was the bright colors because they showed through white tank tops
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
These were the best! Breathable, absorbent, cute and great quality! I had many many pairs as I changed them after every feeding and often in between as well (just hated the feeling of damp pads). I would definitely say they are worth the money and I will definitely be investing in them if I have another baby!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
A little pricey but definitely worth. The bamboo/rayon blend is extremely soft and plush which is a huge relief to sore nipples. They aren't sticky so if you don't have a snug fitting bra they will slide around. The night time pads are highly absorbent and noticeably thicker than the day time counterparts.
Donna C.
Donna C.
I love bamboobies. The quality of both the heart shaped and circle pads are amazing. I have been using them for going on 7 months now. My favorite are the heavy flow ones because I leak quite a bit. They are a bit expensive, but for the quality, they're worth it. I would definitely recommend them.
Erika S.
Erika S.
The best reusable nursing pads. So soft and non irritating. The overnight ones are great for heavy leaking. They wash nicely and continue to get softer with each wash. Not noticeable under clothes.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Sugar Land, TX
I recommend these to all new moms. Disposable pads are itchy and lumpy (and expensive over time) and these are the opposite of that. Love them!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Mega Parent Expert
My overnight bamboobies are my favorite nursing pads. They're comfortable, don't make you itch, and are very absorbent. Highly recommend.
Talia M.
Talia M.
san diego , CA
SO WORTH THE PRICE

These are a bit pricy but worth it, as they are breathable and hold a lot of leakage.

The soft velvet cushions the breast nicely and since it doesn't absorb all of the milk, it is a good healing agent for chapped nipples, I was having a hard time getting a good latch so I was beginning to scab up but the breast milk that was caught on the pads helped heal them SO QUICKLY for this reason I am recomending them to any of my pregnant friends
LeAnna R.
LeAnna R.
Lakeville, MN
These are worth it. They are soft and breathable! They are thin, but hold more leaks then any other brand of reusable pads that I've tried! They are also the most discreet. I have a heavy let down and the regular ones hold up well when I nurse (it soaks up a whole pad when I nurse) but last all day for the random let downs not associated with nursing. They do shift, but it's never been a problem for me. I don't know if it is just me, but the over night ones leak straight through after I washed them the first time, and that's why I only give it 4 stars, 5 other wise
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
What is your favorite color to use?
Missy S.
Missy S.
Raymore, MO
How many would you recommend?
shannon b.
shannon b.
Torrington, WY
I read somewhere that the v in the top of the heart rubs your nipple the wrong way. I'm due in may and hesitant on buying them.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Corp Christi, TX
Are these worth the money? I think they are really cute but I leak a lot and want to know if they are super absorbent.
MaryLee S.
MaryLee S.
Are they noticeable with a thin bra? Do they fill fast and leak?