Bamboobies Milk-proof Overnight and Regular Nursing Pads Multi Pack - uploaded by Leah M.

BY BAMBOOBIES #4 in Nursing Pads

This bamboobies value pack of both overnights and regular pads makes a greatâ giftâ orâ registryâ item. It's perfect if you re pregnant and not sure what you ll need!â made of ultra-soft, soothing organic cotton and bamboo rayon velour, thesenursingâ pads are ultra-absorbent. Regular bamboobies heart-shaped nursing pads are less visible through your shirt and are made for light leaking.â overnight bamboobies round nursing pads are larger and thicker perfect for heavy leaking and newborn nursing.â this package contains 1 pair pale pink regular pads, 1 pair hot pink regular pads, 1 pair black regular pads and 1... see more...

Buy on Target
  • "My too would be to make sure they get in the wash right away though, breast milk is awesome but it sure can make clothes stink! " in 2 reviews
  • "They might seem a little pricey but I promise, to a nursing mom, they're worth every penny. " in 1 review
Kaitlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert
Buy. These. Now ! These are a must have. They are extremely soft and very comfortable. They’re affordable too! There are different levels of leak protection from light to heavy with the overnight pads.
Talia M.
san diego , CA
SO WORTH THE PRICE

These are a bit pricy but worth it, as they are breathable and hold a lot of leakage.

The soft velvet cushions the breast nicely and since it doesn't absorb all of the milk, it is a good healing agent for chapped nipples, I was having a hard time getting a good latch so I was beginning to scab up but the breast milk that was caught on the pads helped heal them SO QUICKLY for this reason I am recomending them to any of my pregnant friends
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Nyssa G.
Mega Parent Expert
They are super comfortable. They don't hold a lot of leakage but the comfort makes up for that. You can get them off Amazon.
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
Mega Parent Expert
The overnights are great! Love them. Very absorbent & comfortable. Bamboobies is awesome!
Janelle R.
LOVE these nursing pads. Soft, absorbent and very cost efficient. Adorable design. The overnights work very well for my heavy leaking, but the normal ones are just fine during the day too. My too would be to make sure they get in the wash right away though, breast milk is awesome but it sure can make clothes stink!
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
These arr great keeps you dry and a money saver we know how high disposibles can be
Jessica D.
I LOVE THESE! they're the best purchase I've made for my adventure in breastfeeding EVER!
Olivia M.
Palmdale, CA
I haven't gotten the chance to try these out yet and I will sure have to they have great reviews
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
I have not used these wish they were around when I first had my girls. My clients use them and love love them. They are pricey but worth it
Janelle R.
What is your favorite color to use?
shannon b.
Torrington, WY
I read somewhere that the v in the top of the heart rubs your nipple the wrong way. I'm due in may and hesitant on buying them.
Missy S.
Raymore, MO
How many would you recommend?
Aimee W.
Corp Christi, TX
Are these worth the money? I think they are really cute but I leak a lot and want to know if they are super absorbent.
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
Im a first time mom and don't know much about these would anyone recommend?