Bamboobies Milk-proof Overnight and Regular Nursing Pads Multi Pack - uploaded by Leah M.

BY BAMBOOBIES #9 in Nursing Pads

This bamboobies value pack of both overnights and regular pads makes a greatâ giftâ orâ registryâ item. It's perfect if you re pregnant and not sure what you ll need!â made of ultra-soft, soothing organic cotton and bamboo rayon velour, thesenursingâ pads are ultra-absorbent. Regular bamboobies heart-shaped nursing pads are less visible through your shirt and are made for light leaking.â overnight bamboobies round nursing pads are larger and thicker perfect for heavy leaking and newborn nursing.â this package contains 1 pair pale pink regular pads, 1 pair hot pink regular pads, 1 pair black regular pads and 1... see more...

Buy on Target
  • "My too would be to make sure they get in the wash right away though, breast milk is awesome but it sure can make clothes stink! " in 2 reviews
  • "They might seem a little pricey but I promise, to a nursing mom, they're worth every penny. " in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to be able to find reusable nursing pads that work for me, and I heard great things about how soft and absorbent these are, but they did nothing to contain leaking for me. I wore the overnight ones and within 3 hours they were soaked - so soaked I could wring them out - and leaking through my bra and my shirt.

They are very soft and feel nicer than the other washable nursing pads I have, but they definitely aren't "overnight absorbent" for me.
Kaitlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Buy. These. Now ! These are a must have. They are extremely soft and very comfortable. They’re affordable too! There are different levels of leak protection from light to heavy with the overnight pads.
Lillian G.
These are the best nursing pads I was able to find when I was breast feeding! The disposable ones felt like fiber glass against my nipples because they were so sensitive at the time, and other (cheaper) reusable ones not only leaked a lot, but would also crumple and get misshapen when I washed them. These kept their shape when washed and held my breast milk leaks wonderfully (unless I missed a feeding and leaked like crazy, in which case I wouldn't expect anything less than a towel to keep my clothes from getting wet). These are soft and wonderful and I completely recommend them! I would actually say that they are a necessity for breast feeding!
Erika S.
The best reusable nursing pads. So soft and non irritating. The overnight ones are great for heavy leaking. They wash nicely and continue to get softer with each wash. Not noticeable under clothes.
Ashley H.
Saint Charles, MO
These are great nursing pads! The material on both sides set these apart from other nursing pads. The neoprene on the outside is great and the material on the inside wicks away moisture. I couldn't even tell that I leaked. They keep their shape after they are washed and the heart shape on the daytime pads allows them to contour more naturally to my body without bulging fabric. I can't live without these while I'm nursing!
LeAnna R.
Lakeville, MN
These are worth it. They are soft and breathable! They are thin, but hold more leaks then any other brand of reusable pads that I've tried! They are also the most discreet. I have a heavy let down and the regular ones hold up well when I nurse (it soaks up a whole pad when I nurse) but last all day for the random let downs not associated with nursing. They do shift, but it's never been a problem for me. I don't know if it is just me, but the over night ones leak straight through after I washed them the first time, and that's why I only give it 4 stars, 5 other wise
Talia M.
san diego , CA
SO WORTH THE PRICE

These are a bit pricy but worth it, as they are breathable and hold a lot of leakage.

The soft velvet cushions the breast nicely and since it doesn't absorb all of the milk, it is a good healing agent for chapped nipples, I was having a hard time getting a good latch so I was beginning to scab up but the breast milk that was caught on the pads helped heal them SO QUICKLY for this reason I am recomending them to any of my pregnant friends
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
A little pricey but definitely worth. The bamboo/rayon blend is extremely soft and plush which is a huge relief to sore nipples. They aren't sticky so if you don't have a snug fitting bra they will slide around. The night time pads are highly absorbent and noticeably thicker than the day time counterparts.
Jennifer T.
These were the best! Breathable, absorbent, cute and great quality! I had many many pairs as I changed them after every feeding and often in between as well (just hated the feeling of damp pads). I would definitely say they are worth the money and I will definitely be investing in them if I have another baby!
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved these when I was nursing. They were so soft on the skin and didn't stick and rip the skin. They are pricey but since they are reusable it's worth the money. I didn't leak a lot so I don't know how much they hold. Only thing I didn't like was the bright colors because they showed through white tank tops
Janelle R.
What is your favorite color to use?
shannon b.
Torrington, WY
I read somewhere that the v in the top of the heart rubs your nipple the wrong way. I'm due in may and hesitant on buying them.
Missy S.
Raymore, MO
How many would you recommend?
Aimee W.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these worth the money? I think they are really cute but I leak a lot and want to know if they are super absorbent.
MaryLee S.
Are they noticeable with a thin bra? Do they fill fast and leak?