bamboobies® Disposable Nursing Pads

Bamboo softness meets disposable convenience in these new premium EcoPure pads from Bamboobies! The unique bamboo viscose top layer adds softness and and is more eco-friendly than traditional plastic-based top sheets. The inner core of soft pulp is ultra-absorbent and is certified sustainable by Forest Stewardship Council. Leak-lock core keeps you dry and comfortable. Unique milk-proof backing is more breathable than other pads plastics, keeping sensitive skin healthier. 60 pads with two sticky adhesive tabs to keep them securely in place come individually wrapped.

Are these any good just curious?
Start your review of bamboobies® Disposable Nursing Pads!
SALINAS, CA
Best nursing pads I've tried! Love that they're disposable & eco friendly, What more can you ask for right? Lol very affordable for 60 of them definitely recommend these. My go to nursing pads & you can find them at Babies R Us sometimes they're buy one get one 50% off
Riverview , FL
I used these when I would go out. I'd throw them in my diaper bag and they were a lifesaver when I would leak into my washable ones. I'd change into these to prevent chapping. Great alternative for washables and they're so soft and absorbent!
Fredericksbrg, VA
Omg these are amazing! The softest disposable pads I have ever used. I won them at a event and have been using them ever since. I had tried just about every other brand and these by far are above and beyond the best hands!
New York
Not a fan. Bought them when I had a mishap at work and was in a bind. They are small I think and also leak and tend to move around throughout the day
Southaven, MS
Best disposable pads ever. They're like little pillows in your bra lol. I use then everyday. Even with my oversupply, I don't leak through these.
Las Vegas , NV
Great pads, they are very thin so discrete and also did a great job of preventing leaks. I wish they weren’t as thick around the edges.
Linwood, NC
I used these after I gave birth and it really helped. No embarrassing leaks and they were very soft. A must have for breast feeding mothers.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these disposable nursing pads! They definitely keep the milk in and don't drip a lot of milk! They smell so good when you open them
Okemos
Purchased at: Target
Very comfortable and work well. I liked these when heading out into the world and the cloth version when staying home with baby.
Jefferson , GA
Very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. They absorb pretty well and stay put. They do tend to be more pricey though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...