Bamboobies Disposable Nursing Pads- 60ct

by Bamboobies

Bamboo softness meets disposable convenience in these new premium EcoPure pads from Bamboobies! The unique bamboo viscose top layer adds softness and and is more eco-friendly than traditional plastic-based top sheets. The inner core of soft pulp is ultra-absorbent and is certified sustainable by Forest Stewardship Council. Leak-lock core keeps you dry and comfortable. Unique milk-proof backing is more breathable than other pads plastics, keeping sensitive skin healthier. 60 pads with two sticky adhesive tabs to keep them securely in place come individually wrapped.

Are these any good just curious?
Start your review of Bamboobies Disposable Nursing Pads- 60ct!
Coral I.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Bamboobies Disposable Nursing Pads- 60ct uploaded by Coral I.
I LOVE THESE!!!! I leak A LOT! I have tried various different brands and these are hands down my favorite. They are so comfortable and breathable. They are also super absorbent. I love that there’s this huge pack available. I keep a stash on my bathroom counter.
Jacqueline M.
These really stay dry and absorb very well. I haven't had any leakage problems with these. The only thing I find weird is that they stick to my nipples at times. They're a good value in my opinion. I'm a bargain shopper so I'm always on the hunt for good inexpensive products.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These cam in so handy when i first had my baby, i really love the fact that they are all natural and chemical free too
Ashley G.
Barnwell, SC
I still keep some of these in my nightstand JUST in case! Super convenient to keep in your car/diaper bag in case you leak too much into reusables!
Nicole D.
Springport, MI
Love them! I hated disposable nursing pads until I tried them. I recommend for sure. Great absorbency
Alexis N.
Fairfield, CA
I love love love these. They are so soft and are pretty absorbent. I always keep some in hand just incase. I used to leak a lot when I first stared breastfeeding and these were fantastic for it. Still continue to buy them for long outings.
Alexa V.
Marydel, DE
I tired these and was joy impressed honestly. They became very uncomfortable as the cotton/material would get stuck when I went to take them out.
Chantelle G.
Henderson, NV
These were okay, I prefer a different brand. They were a little too big for me and could be seen through my shirts. I just prefer a more discreet pad. Otherwise, it did it’s just and stayed in place just fine. Would buy again if there wasn’t my preferred brand, because they did do the job.
Kali S.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Target
As a first time mom I was skeptical if I even needed these or not but my mom ended up gifting me some when I started nursing. I’m not a fan of the thought of having something inside your bra but you can’t feel these unless they’re SOAKED. They stick to the inside of your bra/shirt so they don’t move. An absolute lifesaver as a new mommy running errands and avoiding the milk stains
Carissa A.
Branford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
These are soft and very cute. They did not absorb the milk that was leaking and they do not stay in place inside of my bra. Both times I wore I leaked through. I love how soft and comfortable they were though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...