bamboobies® Disposable Nursing Pads

Bamboo softness meets disposable convenience in these new premium EcoPure pads from Bamboobies! The unique bamboo viscose top layer adds softness and and is more eco-friendly than traditional plastic-based top sheets. The inner core of soft pulp is ultra-absorbent and is certified sustainable by Forest Stewardship Council. Leak-lock core keeps you dry and comfortable. Unique milk-proof backing is more breathable than other pads plastics, keeping sensitive skin healthier. 60 pads with two sticky adhesive tabs to keep them securely in place come individually wrapped.

Are these any good just curious?
Start your review of bamboobies® Disposable Nursing Pads!
Rochester, NH
bamboobies® Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by Miranda B.
I personally did not think these would work as well as the other big brands. They did not feel nearly as thick or absorbent but they stand up to the test! Being a first time mom I did not know what to expect, and with having to change out other brands multiple times a day, these last quite a while as well as being much softer! These are especially great in delicate skin.
Fort Wayne, IN
To be honest, the best disposable pad. It’s not damaging for the environment! And made of bamboo! Cute heart shape, keeps you dry, sticks to bra well, no weird smell. Great name and brand. I also use their reusable pads, but I found these on clearance and thought I’d try them. Great for medium flow leakage.
Rocklin, CA
These disposable nursing pads are the softest ones I have tried from a variety of brands. Their sticky tape has good hold and the heart design on the inside makes them easy to apply correctly. They have great absorbency and I would definitely recommend them for day or night use!
Jensen Beach, FL
These were a life saver for me! They have amazing absorbency and are made with bamboo which is so much more sustainable than other products! I tried a few different types but this one was fair priced and fabulous! If I have another baby these Bamboobies will be a must!
bamboobies® Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by Leticia Z.
I really liked these breast pads. They are so soft and really soak up the breast milk that leaked. Only thing I didn’t like was that they didn’t stick on very well after a while. I would however recommend these after trying out a couple brands to moms out there.
Saginaw , MI
The jumbo pack is everything! It’s so affordable and they are actually so cute with a heart on them for us mommas. They are a little thicker so show easier than most breast pads but they hold a lot of milk if you are still leaking a lot. I recommend these!
Fairfield, CA
I love love love these. They are so soft and are pretty absorbent. I always keep some in hand just incase. I used to leak a lot when I first stared breastfeeding and these were fantastic for it. Still continue to buy them for long outings.
Rockwall, TX
These are lifesavers!! I keep them in my bag in case I’m ever away from my baby for more than a couple hours. I love that they are disposable and are very easy to apply. I highly recommend these
Attleboro, MA
Purchased at: Target
I loved these breast pads! I was formerly using the lansinoh brand and I found these much softer and less scratchy. They were also very absorbent! Great product. I highly recommend these!
Anahuac
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good quality disposable pads. I wear these over night and the absorption level is perfect for me. They are some of the more pricey disposable pads though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...