Bamboobies Chic Nursing Shawl - Black

by Bamboobies

Unlike bright, apron-style nursing covers, the bamboobies chic nursing shawl is stylish and discreet. The chic nursing shawl is multi-use. It doubles as a shawl for a night out and a nursing cover-up when you need it. Great for maternity, nursing and beyond!â perfect for travel and for hiding a post-baby belly.â soft and light, the bamboo and organic cotton jersey fabric stretches to fit and flatter your changing body.â the bamboobies chic nursing shawl is madeâ one-size fits most. â this item is plain black and is made in the usa of bamboo rayon, organic cotton and spandex.

This looks like it would be a fantastic product. Does anyone have any experience with it?
Start your review of Bamboobies Chic Nursing Shawl - Black!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I am beyond excited to have received the Bamboobies nursing shawl at my baby shower this past weekend. I love that you don't have to sacrifice style or feel like a shapeless circus tent to breastfeed baby anymore. Also, love that it doubles as an spf50 car seat cover to keep baby's fragile skin safe from those harsh rays
Shai M.
Little Rock, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this product. It is very versatile I have used it while walking around the store, over my baby carrier walking to my oldest child's school, and I have discovered it makes a great carseat cover! You can also wear it as a shaw or scarf. I wonder if it could be worn as a skirt over leggings? DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. I wish I had one with my other 2 kids!
Jaimie K.
Luckey, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not a fan. Felt heavy and hard to see the baby while they were eating. And not very breathable seems to get to hot
Alejandra R.
Berwyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter never enjoyed being covered up when she was breastfeeding. It was too heavy of a material and she would get so hot, especially in the summer. I'm all about breastfeeding without a cover.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This shawl does what it says. I’ve used it as a nursing cover, it’s nice and cool and comfortable for my son. I’ve used it also to shield my son from Su rays while in his buggy. It has a cooling effect. My biggest issue is the time it takes to get any nursing cover on and then position my son, who would be wailing by this time. So I just breastfeed - no cover or cover up after the LO has latched and started feeding.