BY BAMBOOBIES #7 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but it's not always easy!â new mothers can suffer from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks. â protect yourself and your newborn with a non-toxic, certified organic nippleâ balmâ thatâ doesn t need to be washed off like other non-organic products. All ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby. Ingredients: â extra virgin olive oil*,â beeswax*, shea butter*,â marshmallow root*,â calendula flower*â â â . â . *certified organic by oregon tilth.â does notâ containâ lanolin, which can contain pesticides; orâ productamin e,â which should not be ingested by infants.

Andrea S.
This stuff was absolutely glorious. We struggled with a shallow latch in the beginning and my nipples really suffered. This balm worked fast at making everything better, and I loved that I didn't have to clean my breast before nursing after using it.
luzy p.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: Babies R Us
Been nursing for 2 years and had one time of having cracked skin and this product helped me heal fast and took my pain away. Doesn't leave grease stains and doesn't feel so oily.
Erika G.
Massillon , OH
This balm was an angel sent from above. I received it at my baby shower. It’s expensive but worth every penny. I also use it on my dry patches on my skin and it does wonderful.
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
It is great at hydrating your nipples and soothing them. It looks like olive oil, doesn’t really haven’t too much of a scent. It’s easy to apply. Can use on baby as chapstick.
Rocio R.
Purchased at: Babies R Us
This product kept my nipples so moist. It took away the dry crack feeling. It smells nice and it is a lot of product on that little container. It healed the nipple very well.
Gabrielle G.
Phoenix
This product is amazing and worth it even to mothers who no longer breastfeed. My nipples stil get tender once a month so I use this then and it works amazing and soothes.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
This balm and the washable breastfeeding overnight pads saved my sanity the first 6 months postpartum. My nipples were sore and breasts engorged until I found this brand.
Cabriahn M.
Smell is so so. Doesn’t bother me but isn’t a true fragrance. Works well, sometimes leaves me feeling a bit greasy. A quick wipe of a washcloth fixed that no problem.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Nip saver! I pumped exclusively for 13 months and I used this almost daily to lube my flanges and it made such a huge impact in my pumping journey. I highly recommend
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I don’t think it’s as good as the other brands, obviously it’s a nipple bomb so it’s very helpful but it’s typically more expensive than the more common nipple balms.
Adrianna H.
I am pregnant with my first child. I plan on breast feeding and I also have very dry and cracked nipples. Would this be a good purchase ?
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
How exactly do you use this ? Oh for what is it ?
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it leave an oily residue?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use it for other parts of your body?
Christina M.
Danbury , CT
Does this stuff really work I'm going to the baby shower and I would like to know should I get this?