Bamboobies Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm uploaded by Brittany P.Bamboobies Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm uploaded by Brittany P.Bamboobies Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY BAMBOOBIES #7 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but it's not always easy!â new mothers can suffer from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks. â protect yourself and your newborn with a non-toxic, certified organic nippleâ balmâ thatâ doesn t need to be washed off like other non-organic products. All ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby. Ingredients: â extra virgin olive oil*,â beeswax*, shea butter*,â marshmallow root*,â calendula flower*â â â . â . *certified organic by oregon tilth.â does notâ containâ lanolin, which can contain pesticides; orâ productamin e,â which should not be ingested by infants.

Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don’t think it’s as good as the other brands, obviously it’s a nipple bomb so it’s very helpful but it’s typically more expensive than the more common nipple balms.
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Okay I got a sample of this after I had my 3rd child. This stuff is amazing and not to pricey either got to love something that works and isn't a million dollars.
Melissa N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Brings me back memories of breast feeding and the pain in endured lol. But this product really helps sooth the pain and helped me a lot during my sons new born stage.
Jennifer G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
LOVE THIS BALM it's fairly small but it's well worth the price it works quickly and efficiently when you need to fix the cracked nips I recommend this product to anyone soon to be BF mom's. You can feel the difference & it working within a days use of constant using & you don't have to wipe it off to feed baby! One less thing to worry about
Lexie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this on sale at my local kroger and it was great! When I breast fed my daughter I needed instant relief and this gave me that. The formula is smooth and applies with a good coating, you get instant results and relief. My only reasoning for giving this 4 stars is because the price for such a small amount is outrageous. I payed $3 for it on clearance but the regular price is $12.99.
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing! It's all natural and safe for baby, no need to wash off before feeding. Much better than any lanisol I've ever used. Use with the bamboobies pads at the beginning of your breastfeeding journey to save yourself from the pain that comes with sore nipples!
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loves this when I was breastfeeding my daughter and it worked so well!! Better than the many products I used in the last!!! Would love a bigger jar for the price but it works awesome!!!
Lanie C.
Not only is the name genius and cute... this product is perfect for sore, chapped, and overworked nipples! It not thick and pasty. It doesnt hurt trying to spread it on your nipples like other product I've used. This is silky and glides right on!
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
The ONLY cream/balm I could get to work! I swear by the stuff. I should have bought stock in it when I was breastfeeding because it just made me feel so much better than I was buying Toys R Us out!
I eventually started ordering it off if Amazon, but I truly believe it worked and it didn't have a strange smell or taste.( Yes, I tasted it. If my little had was going to have to taste then, I I was going to make sure it wasn't disgusting)
I have bought it for every nursing mama I know ever since!!!
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This stuff is awesome. Before I had my baby I heard stuff about starting out breastfeeding and how painful it can be. People told me they had chapped nipples to the point they would bleed. So I put this on starting from day one. I had some pain but it was not like I was told it was going to be. I never had cracked or bleeding nipples. And it's non toxic so it won't hurt the baby if swallowed.
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
How exactly do you use this ? Oh for what is it ?
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it leave an oily residue?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use it for other parts of your body?
Adrianna H.
I am pregnant with my first child. I plan on breast feeding and I also have very dry and cracked nipples. Would this be a good purchase ?
Christina M.
Danbury , CT
Does this stuff really work I'm going to the baby shower and I would like to know should I get this?