Bamboobies Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm uploaded by Brittany P.Bamboobies Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm uploaded by Brittany P.Bamboobies Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY BAMBOOBIES #7 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but it's not always easy!â new mothers can suffer from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks. â protect yourself and your newborn with a non-toxic, certified organic nippleâ balmâ thatâ doesn t need to be washed off like other non-organic products. All ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby. Ingredients: â extra virgin olive oil*,â beeswax*, shea butter*,â marshmallow root*,â calendula flower*â â â . â . *certified organic by oregon tilth.â does notâ containâ lanolin, which can contain pesticides; orâ productamin e,â which should not be ingested by infants.

Nikole M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
HONESTLY SAVED MY LIFE. I felt like at one point no remedy would help but my friend recommended this one and I now put it in all my babyshower gift baskets cause I know it’ll help them too! lol
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was the top nipple cream I have ever used
My son's had two bottom teeth at 3 months and they were very sharp and he refussed to eat is u wore a nipple shield

I got this balm and my nipples healed quicker and it won't effect my son if he needs to eat
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So nice and easy to apply! Very easy and soft on the skin, gets the feeling good and makes me feel good. Child loved it and felt at Ease. Definitely recommend and hope that lots more People buy it and love it!
Andrea S.
This stuff was absolutely glorious. We struggled with a shallow latch in the beginning and my nipples really suffered. This balm worked fast at making everything better, and I loved that I didn't have to clean my breast before nursing after using it.
Erika G.
Massillon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This balm was an angel sent from above. I received it at my baby shower. It’s expensive but worth every penny. I also use it on my dry patches on my skin and it does wonderful.
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It is great at hydrating your nipples and soothing them. It looks like olive oil, doesn’t really haven’t too much of a scent. It’s easy to apply. Can use on baby as chapstick.
Gabrielle G.
Phoenix
This product is amazing and worth it even to mothers who no longer breastfeed. My nipples stil get tender once a month so I use this then and it works amazing and soothes.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This balm and the washable breastfeeding overnight pads saved my sanity the first 6 months postpartum. My nipples were sore and breasts engorged until I found this brand.
Cabriahn M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smell is so so. Doesn’t bother me but isn’t a true fragrance. Works well, sometimes leaves me feeling a bit greasy. A quick wipe of a washcloth fixed that no problem.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Nip saver! I pumped exclusively for 13 months and I used this almost daily to lube my flanges and it made such a huge impact in my pumping journey. I highly recommend
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
How exactly do you use this ? Oh for what is it ?
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it leave an oily residue?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use it for other parts of your body?
Adrianna H.
I am pregnant with my first child. I plan on breast feeding and I also have very dry and cracked nipples. Would this be a good purchase ?
Christina M.
Danbury , CT
Does this stuff really work I'm going to the baby shower and I would like to know should I get this?

back