BY BAMBOOBIES #5 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but it's not always easy!â new mothers can suffer from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks. â protect yourself and your newborn with a non-toxic, certified organic nippleâ balmâ thatâ doesn t need to be washed off like other non-organic products. All ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby. Ingredients: â extra virgin olive oil*,â beeswax*, shea butter*,â marshmallow root*,â calendula flower*â â â . â . *certified organic by oregon tilth.â does notâ containâ lanolin, which can contain pesticides; orâ productamin e,â which should not be ingested by infants.

Christina L.
Hamilton, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product helps nursing moms. If you have dry and cracking skin it is multi use. I found it helpful to use this and their breast pads while I was a nursing mom. It was gentle and not messy. Overall a great product.
Rachael K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was my favorite nipple cream. I liked that it looked & smelled like olive oil. Made it seem more enjoyable. It also made me feel less guilty about not wiping it off before baby fed. It was a great product.
Ashley-Sue V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After having my baby turn my breast away on the next feeding after using lansioh, I was desperate for something to help ease my pain. I was gifted this at a baby shower and I am SO GLAD. I love it so much.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This balm is super greasy, but really helps calm and heal sore and cracked nipples. I would absolutely recommend it to a mama in pain. I love that it has more natural ingredients in comparison to other brands.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Started using this for pumping 2 weeks ago. It has kept my nips free of cracks and bleeding! I put some on before I pump. The product is easy to use and has a nice texture. I love that it is organic too!
Caitlin L.
Lewisville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
This is a good product. I think this is useful after your nipples initially toughen up. This was not good enough for the phase where my nipples were cracked though. I like the consistency and the scent. I also love the ingredients.
Alicia W.
swansea, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this when i was pregnant. My baby had a difficult time latching at first so my nipples were so sore and so chapped. This helped tremendously. It was thick & applied well & felt great on the skin.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great natural product. I love that it soothes and makes my nipples normal again! Breastfeeding is rough and this product helps heal cracked and soreness. Also I liked that it was a reasonable price!
Jerita W.
Lexington
Purchased at: Target
I would highly recommend this product for breastfeeding moms. It heals sore and dry nipples, it’s organic, it is very affordable and it also lasted me 3 months. I was very satisfied with this product!
Jess A.
Eliot, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not my favorite, not the worst. Unfortunately I tried this after my first two favorites that i was already in love with so it didn’t really stand a chance. Doesn’t stay put as well as mama earth IMO.
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it leave an oily residue?
Adrianna H.
I am pregnant with my first child. I plan on breast feeding and I also have very dry and cracked nipples. Would this be a good purchase ?
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
How exactly do you use this ? Oh for what is it ?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use it for other parts of your body?
Christina M.
Danbury , CT
Does this stuff really work I'm going to the baby shower and I would like to know should I get this?