BY BAMBOOBIES #7 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but it's not always easy!â new mothers can suffer from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks. â protect yourself and your newborn with a non-toxic, certified organic nippleâ balmâ thatâ doesn t need to be washed off like other non-organic products. All ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby. Ingredients: â extra virgin olive oil*,â beeswax*, shea butter*,â marshmallow root*,â calendula flower*â â â . â . *certified organic by oregon tilth.â does notâ containâ lanolin, which can contain pesticides; orâ productamin e,â which should not be ingested by infants.

Lindsey L.
I used this nipple cream when my little one was cluster feeding and I started to feel chapped and needed extra moisturizer. This helped a lot and did help accelerate healing. I would recommend this to other moms.
Rachael K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was my favorite nipple cream. I liked that it looked & smelled like olive oil. Made it seem more enjoyable. It also made me feel less guilty about not wiping it off before baby fed. It was a great product.
Ashley-Sue V.
After having my baby turn my breast away on the next feeding after using lansioh, I was desperate for something to help ease my pain. I was gifted this at a baby shower and I am SO GLAD. I love it so much.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This balm is super greasy, but really helps calm and heal sore and cracked nipples. I would absolutely recommend it to a mama in pain. I love that it has more natural ingredients in comparison to other brands.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Started using this for pumping 2 weeks ago. It has kept my nips free of cracks and bleeding! I put some on before I pump. The product is easy to use and has a nice texture. I love that it is organic too!
Alicia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this when i was pregnant. My baby had a difficult time latching at first so my nipples were so sore and so chapped. This helped tremendously. It was thick & applied well & felt great on the skin.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great natural product. I love that it soothes and makes my nipples normal again! Breastfeeding is rough and this product helps heal cracked and soreness. Also I liked that it was a reasonable price!
Robyn W.
Lafayette, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wonderfully soothing and healing for those rough times, especially the first few weeks and months where everyone is still figuring out breastfeeding. Also works great as a sort of lube while pumping!
Joclyn A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bamboobies is a great product to use on the nipple it's great for you to use after you have given birth and your nipples are cracked does not harm your skin it's made with natural ingredients as well
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
I bought this because I was so happy that it was organic. However, it did not help my sore nipples at all. I tried to tough it out and give it a chance and use it for a whole week, but my nipples were still so sore and yuckie looking that I put it aside and went and bought my Medela Nipple Balm again and never went back. Give three stars for the fact that it’s organic.
Adrianna H.
I am pregnant with my first child. I plan on breast feeding and I also have very dry and cracked nipples. Would this be a good purchase ?
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
How exactly do you use this ? Oh for what is it ?
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it leave an oily residue?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use it for other parts of your body?
Christina M.
Danbury , CT
Does this stuff really work I'm going to the baby shower and I would like to know should I get this?