BY BAMBOOBIES #7 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but it's not always easy!â new mothers can suffer from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks. â protect yourself and your newborn with a non-toxic, certified organic nippleâ balmâ thatâ doesn t need to be washed off like other non-organic products. All ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby. Ingredients: â extra virgin olive oil*,â beeswax*, shea butter*,â marshmallow root*,â calendula flower*â â â . â . *certified organic by oregon tilth.â does notâ containâ lanolin, which can contain pesticides; orâ productamin e,â which should not be ingested by infants.

Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Out of all the brands I tried this was by far my favorite! Helped ease the pain and healed the cracks
Karen M.
Detroit
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It was okay it did make me feel a bit more comfortable when I was hurting and it was not so expensive
Marlyn P.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is the best in the store, this brand I love so much is soft the smell is good and the price the best
Emily F.
Oak Lawn , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works but it was hard to get out of the tube. I prefer a tube I can squeeze the product out of
Marisol R.
Austin , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this while pregnant and it works fast. Right now I am still using it because I breastfeed
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells great and helps with those painful first few weeks of nursing. A bit pricey but worth it!
Tatiana M.
Newburgh , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hydrating. Smoothing. No scent so it helped with baby latching. Continued to use after feeding
April H.
springfield
I have never tried this one so I don’t know how it works sorry maybe one day I will try it out
Sierra H.
W Mansfield, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this nipple balm. It’s in my pumping bag. Definitely met my expectations and smells good
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product it helps with the cracks and just keep my nipples moist.. super good price
Adrianna H.
I am pregnant with my first child. I plan on breast feeding and I also have very dry and cracked nipples. Would this be a good purchase ?
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
How exactly do you use this ? Oh for what is it ?
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it leave an oily residue?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use it for other parts of your body?
Christina M.
Danbury , CT
Does this stuff really work I'm going to the baby shower and I would like to know should I get this?