Bamboobies Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm uploaded by Brittany P.Bamboobies Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm uploaded by Brittany P.Bamboobies Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY BAMBOOBIES #7 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but it's not always easy!â new mothers can suffer from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks. â protect yourself and your newborn with a non-toxic, certified organic nippleâ balmâ thatâ doesn t need to be washed off like other non-organic products. All ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby. Ingredients: â extra virgin olive oil*,â beeswax*, shea butter*,â marshmallow root*,â calendula flower*â â â . â . *certified organic by oregon tilth.â does notâ containâ lanolin, which can contain pesticides; orâ productamin e,â which should not be ingested by infants.

Felicia C.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product works great I love it and would defiantly recommend using this brand Walmart had the cheapest prices
Margaret M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This natural balm smells amazing and works wonders for this new mama. I buy this for all my expecting friends.
Lindsey J.
Ames, IA
I absolutely LOVED this when I was breastfeeding/pumping. Doesn’t have the sticky feeling like the others have.
Paula N.
Corsicana, TX
Great help with the hurt and tender areas from breast feeding this will help short term and long term helped me
Jackie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This does help when you are breast feeding your newborn. It feels good in between feedings. Just keep applying.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this product. It makes my nipples feel much better after much use. It has a nice smell as well.
Angela J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not really a big fan of this product. I can't really tell if its working. I'd rather just use coconut oil.
Sabrina A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I liked this one a lot however I found it to feel really greasy and leave greasy stains in my nursing bras.
Cristina G.
Lakewood, OH
It was silky and worked really well. I would highly suggest to any mother who is breastfeeding, or dry skin
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
soothes and calms the skin when irritated this is very helpful brings down the swelling and any pain down.
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
How exactly do you use this ? Oh for what is it ?
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it leave an oily residue?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use it for other parts of your body?
Adrianna H.
I am pregnant with my first child. I plan on breast feeding and I also have very dry and cracked nipples. Would this be a good purchase ?
Christina M.
Danbury , CT
Does this stuff really work I'm going to the baby shower and I would like to know should I get this?