BY BAMBOOBIES #7 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but it's not always easy!â new mothers can suffer from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks. â protect yourself and your newborn with a non-toxic, certified organic nippleâ balmâ thatâ doesn t need to be washed off like other non-organic products. All ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby. Ingredients: â extra virgin olive oil*,â beeswax*, shea butter*,â marshmallow root*,â calendula flower*â â â . â . *certified organic by oregon tilth.â does notâ containâ lanolin, which can contain pesticides; orâ productamin e,â which should not be ingested by infants.

Angela S.
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's pretty much just thick olive oil. Didn't really work for me, my nipples were still very cracked. The only pro is that it's food based.
Liliya K.
Agawam, MA
Love this,it isn't oily or sticky,and its so light,, like you have nothing on your breast and you can barely get any and it goes along way
Ronni S.
Cheyenne, WY
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I wouldn't use anything use. Melts fast and is way to put on. So much relief for my sore chapped nips.
Kate W.
Little Egg Harbor
I used this everyday. It was the best nipple balm I could find. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone breast feeding and pumping.
MaKell T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how natural this cream is! It’s pretty liquid-y though. I’m not sure I’d buy it again as it was a little on the expensive side.
Shantel ✌.
Syracuse, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Helps to soothe nipples after breastfeeding. Does its job and smells pretty good. It's also natural so no added unnecessary ingredients
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I didn't get much of a chance to try it because it always made my baby throw up. But when I did it really helped my nipples feel better
Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hands down my favorite nipple cream. It was easy to apply and so soothing on the skin. I also loved that it was an all natural product
Brittany S.
America
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I liked the product, it was comfortable and it didn't show through my bra at all I always didn't have any major leaks with this brand
Katie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
By far my favorite nipple balm. It wasn’t chunky, I didn’t have to squeeze a tube, and I could always measure how much i had left.
Adrianna H.
I am pregnant with my first child. I plan on breast feeding and I also have very dry and cracked nipples. Would this be a good purchase ?
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
How exactly do you use this ? Oh for what is it ?
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it leave an oily residue?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use it for other parts of your body?
Christina M.
Danbury , CT
Does this stuff really work I'm going to the baby shower and I would like to know should I get this?