BY BAMBOOBIES #5 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but it's not always easy!â new mothers can suffer from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks. â protect yourself and your newborn with a non-toxic, certified organic nippleâ balmâ thatâ doesn t need to be washed off like other non-organic products. All ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby. Ingredients: â extra virgin olive oil*,â beeswax*, shea butter*,â marshmallow root*,â calendula flower*â â â . â . *certified organic by oregon tilth.â does notâ containâ lanolin, which can contain pesticides; orâ productamin e,â which should not be ingested by infants.

Julia F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Honestly I love everything about this nipple balm. It works really well for soothing my sore and cracked nipples. And as a breastfeeding mom, that's super important to me. I use this all day everyday and love the fact that I don't need to wash it off before I feed my son. And it's organic!! Definitely worth the price.
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that it's breathable and easy to apply plus it's organic and non toxic to babies so you don't have to wash it off before feeds! A little goes a long way and it's definitely worth the price.
Shaynna F.
Des Moines, IA
I initially bought this because I thought the name was fun, but it works great! I definitely like it better than other brands of nipple cream I've used. The only thing that would make this better is if it came in a stick so I wouldn't have to use my finger to apply.
Heather D.
Covington, KY
I would not have gotten through my first month of BF without this stuff! It helped heal my cracked, bleeding, sore nipples and i liked that it was natural so i didn't have to worry about constantly wiping it off so i could resume feeding my baby. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
LeAnna R.
Lakeville, MN
Great organic product that you don't have to worried about applying then nursing right after. Works very well, and you don't just have to use it on nipples- you can use it on lips or chapped cheeks too.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I liked this cream but did not know some of the products in it so I decided to use coconut oil instead. It smells great but just not as "natural" as I would like.
Jenny C.
Eagan , MN
I love this cream. My hospital gave me Lansinoh which was ok but thick. I tried this on a recommendation from a friend and it's light and still safe and instantly felt good
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I started usi g this while I was pregnant. My nipples were so sensitive. Even more so after he was born and I was nursing him. This works so well. They are my go to brand for nursing essentials.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for dry, cracked, itchy, uncormfortable nipples when breastfeeding. Helps ease the discomfort while also helping heal amd soothe the dry and cracked skin.
Renee P.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great stuff! Really helps when you’re adjusting to breastfeeding. Got it as a gift and bought it again for myself and another momma to be. Definitely recommend.
Adrianna H.
I am pregnant with my first child. I plan on breast feeding and I also have very dry and cracked nipples. Would this be a good purchase ?
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
How exactly do you use this ? Oh for what is it ?
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it leave an oily residue?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use it for other parts of your body?
Erin G.
Does this bother the baby when used?