BY BAMBOOBIES #7 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but it's not always easy!â new mothers can suffer from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks. â protect yourself and your newborn with a non-toxic, certified organic nippleâ balmâ thatâ doesn t need to be washed off like other non-organic products. All ingredients are safe for ingestion by your breastfeeding baby. Ingredients: â extra virgin olive oil*,â beeswax*, shea butter*,â marshmallow root*,â calendula flower*â â â . â . *certified organic by oregon tilth.â does notâ containâ lanolin, which can contain pesticides; orâ productamin e,â which should not be ingested by infants.

Jackey M.
Eastvale, CA
Good product Its my first time breastfeed & my nipples had blisters and I had a crazy amount of pain. We bought this due to the reviews. My child had no problem with it and it helped with the dryness but I feel that for the price you can get other product that will do the same. If you are a breast feeding parent & have triple with your breast I highly recommend Lansinoh Soothies Gel Nursing Pads.
Wendy P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This product is a MUST HAVE for me! It’s been such a life saver while breast feeding! It’s sooo extremely relieving, it’s helped me with chapped/ cracked nipples with instant relief and has helped make my breast feeding journey a lot easier. I also love that it’s organic so I have the comfort of knowing that while I’m breastfeeding no harmful chemicals are being put on myself or my baby. 10/10 would definitely recommend to all the breastfeeding mommies out there!! You won’t regret it.
CeCe B.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Target
I am a first time mom and I did not realize how chapped my nipples would be in the beginning This balm helped sooo much. I would apply it after I was done nursing and by the next feeding session my nipples would feel fine. I also love that it does not have to be wiped off before you feed again.
Mika C.
Mount Dora, FL
This is the best nipple cream/balm/oil I’ve ever used! It goes on smooth, isn’t clumpy or too oily! Baby doesn’t even know it’s on the nipple most of the time! Only complaint is having to use my finger but I have to with any other nipple cream/balm product! Any lanolin product doesn’t compare!
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
I didn’t get to use this bad boy too long because unfortunately my milk ran dry but while I could and did use it, it seriously saved my life. Breastfeeding was hard for me and although I wanted to do it longer than I did it hurt and this made it bareable!
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
Love it. I won a free container of it. Let me tell you it's the best. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling after you use it. It helped with the soreness from feeding baby. It's great because it's natural and safe and I didn't have to worry about washing it off before feeding
Marilu C.
Ellenton, FL
It's a great product but a bit pricey and small for how much it cost I have used other products in the past that work just as well for less money and more product but it definitely does work and it's all natural so that's great!
Nikki H.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
This was an essential in the first 2 or 3 months I was nursing. Nipple pain and discomfort while nursing was almost unbearable, and the added irritation of having to clean nipple creams off before nursing wasn't helping. This one is organic, non toxic and you don't have to wash off before nursing. This product saved my breastfeeding experience.
Kate G.
Godley
I love love love this nipple cream for the year that I nursed my first born. The initial cost is a little pricey for the small size of container, but once you realize how long it lasts it’s well worth it in my opinion.
Christina L.
Hamilton, NJ
This product helps nursing moms. If you have dry and cracking skin it is multi use. I found it helpful to use this and their breast pads while I was a nursing mom. It was gentle and not messy. Overall a great product.
Adrianna H.
I am pregnant with my first child. I plan on breast feeding and I also have very dry and cracked nipples. Would this be a good purchase ?
Deisy M.
Pico rivera , CA
How exactly do you use this ? Oh for what is it ?
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it leave an oily residue?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use it for other parts of your body?
Christina M.
Danbury , CT
Does this stuff really work I'm going to the baby shower and I would like to know should I get this?