Personal Careharmony bath and body products

Bamboo fiber socks advantage 1. Bamboo owes its softness to its natural component: pectin- 2. Bamboo fabric makes bamboo socks antibacterial and antifungal- 3. Bamboo fabric can absorb moisture in no time, ideal for sports activities and adventure trips 4. Bamboo is also antistatic- 5. Highly breathable during warm summer temperatures and at the same time it keeps you considerably warmer in the cold than other fabrics.

ON SALE - New Candy Color The new hot style women socks export orders silicone antiskid odor-proof absorb sweat Bamboo fiber cotton stealth ship socks; Anti-Bacterial And Anti-odor - Natural & Eco-friendly Material - one size 4 - 8 fits most; Silky Soft And Breathable - This socks made from 100 bamboo yarn , it's soft , breathable and deodorization. Cute design fit for women and girls. Socks are - antiskid, odor-proof, absorbs sweat, Bamboo fiber, cotton stealth socks; WHY BUY FROM US - WE CARE FOR AND LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS!; Satisfaction Guaranteed!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bamboo Socks - Best Womens Bamboo Fiber Liner Low Cut Socks - Invisible, Breathable, Antibacterial, Absorb Sweat, Deodorize - Slippers Loafer...!
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,291 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These amazing bamboo socks 🧦 are life! I wear them in the summer and in winter with my nice shoes that nobody can see I am wearing socks! I love how small and tiny they are! I wear them with a dress and when I go to the gym with a sneakers 👟
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,552 reviews
Bamboo Socks - Best Womens Bamboo Fiber Liner Low Cut Socks - Invisible, Breathable, Antibacterial, Absorb Sweat, Deodorize - Slippers Loafer... uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These fit great. They hide in my shoe and are no show. You can get some cute designs. I love these in the summer with capris.

Looking for your answer?