Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo - Alterna - Bamboo - 250ml/8.5oz

by Alterna

New. A smoothing anti-frizz shampoo Helps deeply hydrate & repair dry, damaged hair Formulated with bamboo & kendi oil Replenishes hair with essential vitamins Functions as a color protective primer Leaves hair soft, healthy & frizz-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo - Alterna - Bamboo - 250ml/8.5oz!
My hair is very fine and thin and I color them ofter, so it can get fizz pretty easily. When I used this shampoo, it was like magic. The fizz dissapeared and I was really happy about it. My hair looked fresh.
rio de janeiro
Overall it wasn’t bad. However,it didn’t sit well with my hair. It is better than a few of the alternatives in the market. I feel like it’s probably better for those who are sensitive to smell! And for those who have straight hair,of course.
Absolutely love this been using it for quite a while and recommend it to everyone I talk to. Just does the job and I’m highly highly happy with it. I recommend everybody to try it out at least once! You won’t regret it! Love!
london
I love the alterna bamboo anti frizz shampoo basically because it does what it say on the bottle! It is a more expensive than your usual herbal essences or Pantene however it works so I don’t mind paying more if I know it will actually work! You also don’t need a lot so it lasts a really long time!
mississauga, ON
Pretty good. I don’t love it nor do I hate it. The smell is very earthy. It’s for frizz control. It’s best for a normal scalp. It lathers nicely. I am pretty satisfied with it, but I won’t be repurchasing it.
I didnt mind this shampoo - I purchased it for travel as I was visiting the coast. The humidity wreaks havok on my wavy hair. This helped calm the frizz
Winnipeg
Absolutely amazing and I’m obsessed with the smell!! Helped get rid of my frizz and made my hair feel great.
Not very anti frizz but it’s good for just a basic shampoo if u want same results you could find better
It is a good product but i have to use it once in a while. For my hair it is not good for frequent use.

Looking for your answer?