Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo - Alterna - Bamboo - 250ml/8.5oz

by Alterna

New. A smoothing anti-frizz shampoo Helps deeply hydrate & repair dry, damaged hair Formulated with bamboo & kendi oil Replenishes hair with essential vitamins Functions as a color protective primer Leaves hair soft, healthy & frizz-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo - Alterna - Bamboo - 250ml/8.5oz!
Plainfield, IL
I love their product and this one is no exception. It doesn't weigh my hair down. I have an oily scalp and if a product is too heavy it makes me look gross. Great scent. Packaging can be a little hard to get it all out towards the end. Love that is stands upside down in the shower.
I used this and love every inch of it! Kills thefrizz since the first time you apply it! Smells amazing. And i think it even made my hair grow. Love it♡♡♡♡!! Highly recommend it.
Doylestown, PA
This is my favorite alterna line. It really works and helps my hair tame frizz. I do not have specific scalp concerns, but noticed there was not excess buildup compared to some other shampoos I have used in the past.
It’s a good shampoo I love the brand, it’s sulfate free which is important to me and also it leaves my hair soft and smells great! Definitely I would recommend it to a friend!
They use Kendi Oil in this to help with frizz and hydration for drier hair types. May be too much for finer hair. Works awesome smells great and it’s affordable.
battle creek
Very moisturizing. Smoothed my frizz down all day. Lathers great. Makes my hair feel so clean. It doesn’t need improvement and it’s comparable to other products by its longevity. I recommend yes I’d buy again
Charlottesville
I had a small sample of this from Sephora because I wanted to try it. It was great, but not as good as their main line (purple bottle). It's great for anti-frizz, but I don't need that as my hair is quite flat and smooth already, but I can still feel the softness and smoothness afterwards. So great product, but I'll stick to their other line.
San Francisco, CA
Great shampoo! I love that it keeps my frizz in line all day and leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to combat frizz but doesn't want to have greasy, heavy hair!
I love that the ingredients of Alterna are more plant based. I think these shampoos are awesome and do hydrating. They are really dense and you only need to use a small amount. I would re buy
Liverpool, NY
My go to for a nice clean hair with zero residue left over. Make my hair look shiny. I don’t like weighed down hair and this still leaves some life to my hair.

Looking for your answer?