BY ALTERNA

New. A smoothing anti-frizz shampoo Helps deeply hydrate & repair dry, damaged hair Formulated with bamboo & kendi oil Replenishes hair with essential vitamins Functions as a color protective primer Leaves hair soft, healthy & frizz-free see more...

Nina F.
I used this and love every inch of it! Kills thefrizz since the first time you apply it! Smells amazing. And i think it even made my hair grow. Love it♡♡♡♡!! Highly recommend it.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I first heard about this bamboo line from my hair dresser after she felt how dried and damaged my naturally curly hair was from over processing and from styling tools. This has helped retain my hairs moisture and kept it soft without feeling unruly. The recurl bamboo spray is also good to revive your curls.
Kristine f.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I have dry, thick, coarse textured, color treated hair that has enough wave to be frizz-prone. Thought I would give this a try. Applied a quarter size dollop focusing on mid-shaft to my ends and then ran my fingers through the remainder of my hair. I then combed my hair to ensure product was evenly distributed. My hair type craves moisture and it absorbed the product quickly. Had planned to wash my hair in the morning. However when I woke up and combed through my hair, I was amazed that my hair, especially my ends, looked perfectly moisturized and conditioned. The rest of my hair did as well. No greasy looking roots or anything. Also combed through my hair easily. No tangles or mats from sleeping with this product in my hair, nor did it leave my hair feeling sticky or gummy. Ended up leaving the product in my hair the remainder of the day and didn't wash my hair until the next day. My hair was silky smooth and frizz-free after washing. I noticed a powdery floral scent but it seemed to dissipate quickly after applying to my hair. Product is pricey but even with thick shoulder length hair, I didn't need to use that much product, so this should last me a good long while. Will repurchase. ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
This is a bit pricey so let me preface that. But I love this! My hair looks so smooth and cared for and hydrated and healthy after using this. I can’t get over how well it works and makes my hair look! Definitely worth a try
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all Alterna products. This bamboo shampoo has no sulfate and keeps my hair soft and shiny. It is a little pricy for how much product you get, and you do need to use a bit more product to get the product lathering, but I've been swearing by this for the past half a year and have been loving it!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love all of their products. Smells really good. Good ingredients and it really helps to repair hair. Good for oily and dry hair. This is one of my favorite shampoos next to bumble and bumble. I highly recommend.
Summer K.
Joliet, IL
I love their product and this one is no exception. It doesn't weigh my hair down. I have an oily scalp and if a product is too heavy it makes me look gross. Great scent. Packaging can be a little hard to get it all out towards the end. Love that is stands upside down in the shower.
Jessica H.
I love that the ingredients of Alterna are more plant based. I think these shampoos are awesome and do hydrating. They are really dense and you only need to use a small amount. I would re buy
Nora H.
It’s a good shampoo I love the brand, it’s sulfate free which is important to me and also it leaves my hair soft and smells great! Definitely I would recommend it to a friend!
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had a small sample of this from Sephora because I wanted to try it. It was great, but not as good as their main line (purple bottle). It's great for anti-frizz, but I don't need that as my hair is quite flat and smooth already, but I can still feel the softness and smoothness afterwards. So great product, but I'll stick to their other line.

Amazon