Bamboo Pet Doggie Hoots Floppability Barnyard Bully Toys uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY BAMBOO PET

Bamboo Classics Suspicious Chicken Dog ToyThis suspicious character just showed up to have lots of fun with your dog. Our Bamboo Classics Suspicious Chicken Dog Toy is cleverly constructed of brightly colored canvas featuring "Maximum Floppability"! Even a gentle shake will have this chicken's soft, stuffed wings and legs flailing about in every direction. Big, fat belly is perfect for dogs to chomp down on and makes it easy for them to carry around and play with. May cause riotous laughter from on-looking humans. see more...

Kathleen F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This toy is awesome. My dog played with this constantly and as she got older, she still loved it. She tore him open a few times so I had to give him emergency surgery more than once to stitch him up, but even with my bad sewing job, she continues to love this toy. Highly recommend!!!
Alexandra S.
Roswell, GA
My dog loved this toy! It actually took her longer than 10 minutes to destroy so it can really withstand a lot of chewing. I got it from Tractor Supply on clearance but I know they still sell them. I bought it for 3$ but I think they are normally 5ish. HIGHLY recommended.
Katelyn W.
Bought this for my dog many years ago and it is still in tact! Though has some wear in tear, my dog loves it! Recommend to anyone looking to brighten their dogs day!
Sami W.
N Chesterfld, VA
My dogs loved this toy. they drug it everywhere for about a week until there was no more toy lol they ate the dang thing too funny but it was great while it lasted
Blaise
Lakeland, FL
My dogs loved this one! They took it all over the house and yard. It was sturdy for a while but then they just had too much fun with it and tore it to pieces