BY UNKNOWN

Bathroom drawer organizer is perfect to keep utensils, cutlery, small gadgets, tools, even jewelry and cosmetics nice and neat. Made of eco-friendly bamboo, organizers blend in with any decor and work in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or office. see more...

Daniela đź’–.
Fort Smith, AR
I have been trying to be more organized and this organizer drawer has really helped. It was a very good price and it is very effective in organizing it was very affordable and easy to buy at most retail places.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect drawer organizer for home and office. Fits a lot of miscellaneous items and keeps them in one place for easier finding.
Joan D.
I try to be an organized person so this is great for me. You can put your make up or whatever you want. It is durable.
Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love using these types of things to put inside my vanity desk to hold my makeup. They are pretty affordable too
Jess g.
Winnipeg Manitoba
Ouu I love bamboo stuff but I haven’t seen this item once in any of the stores I shop at this would be amazing to have in a make up drawer or the junk drawer or cutlery anywhere I would recommend anyone and I’ll buy this my self to
Khelifa A.
Rais hamidou, Algiers
hello,
I want to test this product for my house, how can i get this drawer organizer, to give my review for this product
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It is perfect to put items so that everything looks more organized, it is made of bamboo and good wood. very comfortable to use
Courtney B.
Montrose, BC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
So useful to have to keep everything clean and organized for all my OCD peeps out there
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Is this waterproof?
Kat J.
What are the dimensions of this?
Brenda S.