Bamboo Back Scratcher Deluxe Massager Therapeutic Body Massage 2 PACK uploaded by Lani M.

BY BAMBOO BACK SCRATCHER

Maria P.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a life saver my boyfriend always has an itchy back so he always ask me to scratch his back. I find it very gross to use my fingers , so this comes so handy in those times. I think it is a great tool ever invented. If someone is not around to scratch our back u can always use this to relieve the pain and itchiness on your own.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Happy Hour Expert
So I'm looking through the "happy hour products" list and this pops up hahahah after scrolling through a large list of wine and seeing this, I was super surprised. BUT then it got me thinking, when I'm drinking wine I should go pull this baby out! It feels amazing on your back. Wine and back scratches. Yes
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This are a life savor if you have a itch you can't scratch yourself. They're smooth bamboo wood. They reach your spots great! They're made for anyone, very light. Also if you can't reach something this can help you pull it toward you so you can Lol
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
My grandmother is a avid user of these back scratchers. Though they certainly get the job done, I have found there is a tendency of these breaking overtime and even causing uneven patches which will break and create splinters in the hand of the operator. They are a easy to use, convenient tool, but not long term use
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I have seen these at the Dollar Tree sometimes. They are very durable and really do help you get that hard to reach spot on your back. Perfect length for everyone who has a back itch.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Happy Hour Expert
Can't live without my personal back scratcher everyone needs this. It's great for when you can't reach to scratch or if you don't have nails to scratch this is for you. It's very affordable I got mine from Walmart !
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Happy Hour Expert
If your back is itching and you can not reach it....this jewel right here can fix that! I highly recommend this tool for single and short armed people! It's usually pretty affordable depending on where you get it.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Happy Hour Expert
If you can't reach a itchy spot it's like the worst feeling ever! So now you can rest assured that you can reach the itch no matter where it is. No more rubbing against walls and doors trying to get the spot!
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
My husband swears by these! He is kind of a big baby when it comes to having his back scratched! I hate doing it so these are a life saver for me at well! He gets great use out of it and I think we will always have one around!
Emily M.
Spartanburg , SC
My mother in law seriously has one of these in almost every room in the house. As a back scratcher goes these are great. I just don't like the idea of a back scratcher in general. For some reason they gross me out. Lol!
Karen E.
Was this durable did it not break ?
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
How does this fall into the "happy hour" badge/ category?
Does this actually work for massaging?
Tamar L.
Do these really work well?
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Happy Hour Expert
How durable are these and where can I purchase?