Bamboo Back Scratcher Deluxe Massager Therapeutic Body Massage 2 PACK uploaded by Lani M.

BY BAMBOO BACK SCRATCHER

Maria P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a life saver my boyfriend always has an itchy back so he always ask me to scratch his back. I find it very gross to use my fingers , so this comes so handy in those times. I think it is a great tool ever invented. If someone is not around to scratch our back u can always use this to relieve the pain and itchiness on your own.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This are a life savor if you have a itch you can't scratch yourself. They're smooth bamboo wood. They reach your spots great! They're made for anyone, very light. Also if you can't reach something this can help you pull it toward you so you can Lol
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have seen these at the Dollar Tree sometimes. They are very durable and really do help you get that hard to reach spot on your back. Perfect length for everyone who has a back itch.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Can't live without my personal back scratcher everyone needs this. It's great for when you can't reach to scratch or if you don't have nails to scratch this is for you. It's very affordable I got mine from Walmart !
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you can't reach a itchy spot it's like the worst feeling ever! So now you can rest assured that you can reach the itch no matter where it is. No more rubbing against walls and doors trying to get the spot!
Amanda V.
Ok - we bought these for my step father jokingly because he's a laid back kind of guy, cone to find we all love them so much and use them every time we walk into his room. It's such a simple thing but it's so great. And cheap! I think we should all get one now.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
My boyfriend cannot live without this because he's not flexible enough to reach his back lol. Love the basic, minimal structure of this, it's very efficient while being portable like it should be.
Jheysa P.
These weren't even used to scratch backs in my house, they were used as weapons 😂😂😂🙌🏻 Me and my siblings used it as swords and my younger brother uses it as a 🚗 car lol. Now I just keep them on the side to kill flies
Alyssa V.
I honestly love this back scratcher so much! It was so cheap too maybe like $2-$3. I always have it right next to my bed just in case I'm laying down and I have an ich for crachin.
S B.
I love these. Backs are so hard to scratch and this is great. I like the double end. One with a scratcher the other with a roll massager. Durable and if I need to I will repurchase.
Karen E.
Was this durable did it not break ?
Sheila G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How does this fall into the "happy hour" badge/ category?
Does this actually work for massaging?
Tamar L.
Do these really work well?
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How durable are these and where can I purchase?