BY PEGASUS HOME FASHIONS

This innovative pillow features down alternative fiber and bamboo blend fill. The pillow has a soft and silky cover. see more...

Alysia R.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
First of all it was fun to watch it expand from the wrapper it was shrunk in from the mail. It instantly popped up like it was being inflated with an air hose. This is a mock feather down pillow. It is very squishy yet it has a substantial amount of weight to it. I thought that my head would go right down to the floor once I used it but I was wrong. This offered me the right amount of support I am use to. I prefer a thinner pillow. Too thick and firm hurt my neck. While those type are great for sitting in bed and watching T.V I can not sleep with those type. I sleep mainly on my side or stomach. I have chronic back pain and serious back issues. So it is important for me to choose the correct pillow or I do more damage to my back.. When I got this everyone in the house fought over who was going to get to use it. I told them it was mine and they all were so disappointed that I have since had to purchase two more..
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
Love these pillows. They support your neck all through the night. I don't wake up with a neck cramp now. I would highly recommend these.
Valery V.
Valery V.
PACHUTA, MS
I was a little skeptical but I love the feel and thickness of the pillow I can tell I'm going to love this pillow ;)