Bambo Nature Eco-Friendly Diapers Newborn

by Bambo Nature

For over three decades, Bambo Nature has taken every measure to bring you a premium baby diaper that's gentle, soft, and made of 100% sustainable materials. Bambo Nature has earned more credentials, awards, and eco-labels than any other diaper on the market. While other brands are busy making claims, we're busy substantiating our diaper's premium quality with concrete proof.

Are these any good?
Who has tried these diapers?
Start your review of Bambo Nature Eco-Friendly Diapers Newborn!
How would you rate this product?
ORANGEVALE, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Once upon a time, in a maternity ward far far away, there groaned a soon-to-be mama-- her 37th hr of labor having come & gone w/ not a baby in sight. Docs & nurses started throwing around the dreaded C word, to which our hero said "F THAT!"...and so, exhausted, Mommy & Daughter pooled their strength together to tear thru the impossible (that's not the only thing that got torn...), and at 1:35 AM Baby Girl cried out triumphantly: "I'm here, b*tches!" Or something like that. Look, the day my daughter was born was the first time I held a preemie. I had no clue what I was doing. I certainly didn't know bout diaper rash/sensitive skin/toxic diapers blah blah. So I trusted my crunchy granola hippie best friend when she suggested these diapers...then spent a week wondering why my baby's bum looked like a sunburned tomato. Turns out, ironically, she was allergic to the "natural safe healthy" diapers...so it's been Pampers ever since. Don't worry, tho: we started recycling to make up for it!
Woonsocket, RI
We love Bambo Nature diapers! We cloth diaper during the day, but have found that we were having issues with leaks at night and chose to use disposables for this time. Bambo's are the only disposable diapers that we'll use on our children. They are soft and very absorbent. They keep our kids skin dry, even overnight. We've never had any issues with rashes. We like that they're the only diapers with the Nordic Swan Eco-label.
Napa, CA
These are the only diapers we used - although the we now in a size 2 - my baby was so great with these. They run a little big so at 6 pounds 8 ounces he was in the premature size for at least a month. Great diapers,
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My sister used these diapers for her youngest daughter. She never had any complaints and seemed to like them because she kept purchasing them.
Henryetta, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These worked wonders for my child, loved them, they are cute and I didn't have any problems with it rubbing n causing rashes or anything
Poughkeepsie, NY
I loove these diapers! My baby has sensitive skin but with Bambo we have no burns no diaper rash. No leaks and no blow outs.. total A+
Port Angeles, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
These the bamboo nature Eco friendly diapers are already in my opinion the best but they will do the job and don't really make a miss
Harrison, TN
Pleasantly surprised with how great these eco friendly diapers are and with how great they hold up. They dont leak either!
Winfield , IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Trying to be eco friendly this work ok not the best but not the worst good for the price and being eco friendly
Geronimo, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
La persona que pensó en esto es un genio y sinceramente se preocupa por nuestro ambiente y futuro