Bama Spreads Grape, Modified uploaded by Megan J.Bama Spreads Grape, Modified uploaded by Teran F.

BY BAMA SPREADS #24 in Jams & Jellies

The southern tradition see more...

Megan C.
odenville, AL
Love me some bama grape jelly, it's the only grape jelly I will buy, it has great taste and never lasts long in this house, we are always having to buy more of it lol. It is amazing mixed in oeanut butter, it's high quality too, highly reccomend this to anyone wanting a great grape jelly
Megan J.
A bit too sweet but overall a great jelly. It is super cheap and goes so good with my peanut butter. It is really easy to work with and tastes pretty close to homemade in my opinion. I would like it a lot more if it wasn't as sweet as I feel it is.
Jinger R.
Stephens, AR
I have to say this is the best grape jelly on the market. I've eaten pb&j with this since I was a kid. Now, my favorite thing to do is mix one jar of this with a bottle of ketchup and putting it over little smokies in the crockpot. Best and easiest appetizer for those family get togethers. Try this jelly today.
Michelle C.
Green Bay, WI
Jelly is tasteyy but it is hard to spread. The jelly separated into large chunks. The chunks are hard to get onto a butter knife or spoon. It just falls right off. The jelly does taste great. It has a good grape flavor and isn't too sweet. The price of this jelly makes it all worth it.
Kayla H.
I dislike this. I never have liked grape jelly and I told someone this when they offered me some, but they insisted this was the best brand of grape jelly and that I would like it. So I tried some and was still disgusted. I have yet to encounter grape jelly that I can stand.
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Very good jelly, good price. I use it all the time for part of my mix for slow cooking meatballs (which I know sounds kind of weird but tastes really good). We don't often eat PB&J but when we do I use this. It's often on sale also, so even better!
Olivia C.
Bama is always my jam or jelly brand! (That is if I'm not making my own.) Taste is great! Natural ingredients which are great for your family! Limit intake of course because of sugar content.
Lawaina G.
Walterboro, SC
Review for: Grape Jam 32 oz lb lb more...
My family really loves the Grape BAMA and I prefer the apple. We eat this a lot and as soon as we run out or low I go get more. Been purchasing this brand of jam for years.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Great company that I use often when it comes to jelly or jams. I prefer this one on biscuits and toast. I use their jams on sandwiches like with peanut butter.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
Only Jelky we use in my household! We love it! Both my husband and I are teachers and we have peanut butter and Bama jelly for lunch almost everyday!
Will A.