Bama Spreads Grape, Modified uploaded by Teran F.Bama Spreads Grape, Modified uploaded by Megan J.
  • Bama Spreads Grape, Modified Jelly Grape 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
  • Bama Spreads Grape, Modified Grape Jam 32 oz lb lb

BY BAMA SPREADS

The southern tradition see more...

Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
This is currently the only jelly in our house. My husband likes a pb&j every once in awhile and claims no other jelly will do. I find it easy to spread without creating a mess. The flavor is not too artificial tasting buy a little sweet for me
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a staple in our home we are never without it the kids love it I love it we put in peanut butter sandwiches we put it on pancakes waffles just all kinds of things I'm I use it to make barbecue sauce my baked beans and use it in all kinds of recipes and I won't use anything but Bama. My Mamaw used it my mama used to it and now I use it just keeping it in the family is all LOL
Brittany W.
Toccoa, GA
Its grape jelly, if you like grape jelly then this is perfect for you. As a girl who was born and raised in Alabama (just without the twang and subtle racism) I was only ever served Bama jelly on my various breakfast breads. So maybe my taste buds are biased, but this is my favorite.
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Love me some bama grape jelly, it's the only grape jelly I will buy, it has great taste and never lasts long in this house, we are always having to buy more of it lol. It is amazing mixed in oeanut butter, it's high quality too, highly reccomend this to anyone wanting a great grape jelly
Megan J.
A bit too sweet but overall a great jelly. It is super cheap and goes so good with my peanut butter. It is really easy to work with and tastes pretty close to homemade in my opinion. I would like it a lot more if it wasn't as sweet as I feel it is.
Jinger R.
Stephens, AR
I have to say this is the best grape jelly on the market. I've eaten pb&j with this since I was a kid. Now, my favorite thing to do is mix one jar of this with a bottle of ketchup and putting it over little smokies in the crockpot. Best and easiest appetizer for those family get togethers. Try this jelly today.
Michelle C.
Green Bay, WI
Jelly is tasteyy but it is hard to spread. The jelly separated into large chunks. The chunks are hard to get onto a butter knife or spoon. It just falls right off. The jelly does taste great. It has a good grape flavor and isn't too sweet. The price of this jelly makes it all worth it.
Kayla H.
I dislike this. I never have liked grape jelly and I told someone this when they offered me some, but they insisted this was the best brand of grape jelly and that I would like it. So I tried some and was still disgusted. I have yet to encounter grape jelly that I can stand.
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Very good jelly, good price. I use it all the time for part of my mix for slow cooking meatballs (which I know sounds kind of weird but tastes really good). We don't often eat PB&J but when we do I use this. It's often on sale also, so even better!
Olivia C.
Bama is always my jam or jelly brand! (That is if I'm not making my own.) Taste is great! Natural ingredients which are great for your family! Limit intake of course because of sugar content.