Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesBalsacircle
12 pcs 24' Paper Lanterns Lamp Shades - Silver

Balsacircle 12 pcs 24' Paper Lanterns Lamp Shades - Silver

by Balsacircle

Decorate your special day with our Traditional Chinese Paper Lanterns! Great decoration for wedding, parties or home. Use as lamp shade, softens lighting to a soothing glow. Very easy to setup and they come with instructions. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Additional Information: * Each order is for 12 Lanterns. * Diameter: 24" wide. * Material: Rice paper with wire framing. * Expander frame: it is an extra wired framing to sustain the shape of the lantern. Also holds the electric cord for the light bulb. * Light Bulb and Power Cord are NOT included. PLEASE NOTE: The colors of products when viewed on your computer monitor may appear different than the actual color of the merchandise. We make every attempt to give you a good representation of the available colors for each product sold, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee an exact match. Dye lot variance of 1 to 2 shades is considered normal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Balsacircle 12 pcs 24' Paper Lanterns Lamp Shades - Silver!
How would you rate this product?
Kristin H.
Massena, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Balsacircle 12 pcs 24' Paper Lanterns Lamp Shades - Silver uploaded by Kristin H.
I got these lamps off of Amazon! I got 12 with string to hang them. Also came with little lights you set inside. They're fantastic! Cheap, and .same a room super cute. I was decorating the other day so I figured I post a picture of them.
Amanda C.
Hamburg, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are so fun for the summer or a cute bedroom decoration. Its nicely constructed and bright for its size

Looking for your answer?