Balmshot 787911 Cool Mint Lip Balm Pure Pink uploaded by Noel B.Balmshot 787911 Cool Mint Lip Balm Pure Pink uploaded by Annette G.Balmshot 787911 Cool Mint Lip Balm Pure Pink uploaded by Ashley V.

BY BALMSHOT

Beeswax based lip balm with SPF 15. Classic has natural oils and Vitamin E flavored with a hint of Vanilla. Pure Pink has Aloe and Vitamin E; it is PABA free flavored with a hint of Peppermint and Vanilla. It is a beeswax based lip balm with SPF 15. Natural oils and vitamin E with a peppermint flavor. Pink Camo has a camouflage label. It's a moisturizing lip balm with Aloe and vitamin E; it's PABA free with a hint of peppermint flavor. Features Keep your sleeves and hands dry Specifications Color: Pure Pink see more...

Buy on Walmart
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love this chapstick. I’ve used the entire tube. I got it from academy sports and outdoors. It’s very affordable. It’s like a sweet minty taste. It makes your lips really soft and it doesn’t burn your lips or anything like that. I’d totally recommend this chapstick!
Noel B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love this chapstick. I use chapstick daily and this leaves your lips feeling refreshed. It smells great and it looks cool. I buy it every time I see it and for all of my friends.
Jess H.
Milford, MA
This is by far my favorite chapstick. Living in New England the winters are very harsh on my lips. This chapsticks helps as soon as I put it on. It’s smells delicious also
Annette G.
Vista, CA
I use this but the yellow tube, which is the original non-minty balm from Balmshot. It is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I've tried Blistex, regular Chapstik, eos balm, and nothing is as hydrating as this one! I slather it on every night before bed and find that my lips are very full and juicy the next morning. I swear it makes my lips slightly bigger without being allergic or irritating at all.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I always have crazy dry lips and they never seem to get better. If I drink more water, use a scrub or moisture chap stick. This works great. My lips feel less dry and softer. They look smoother and with less lines. I plan to buy these a lot since even for winter they feel good.
Susan B.
Royal Oak, MI
Balmshot is my favorite lip balm.  I have very dry lips from the cold Michigan weather.  I find that these balms last a long time on my lips and actually make my lips softer.  I like to put it on my lips at night and by the morning my lips are beautiful and soft. I have several of them, keep one in my purse.  Great product0
Bonnie R.
Phoenix, AZ
These lip balms are very moisturizing and have the cutest packaging. They are supposed to look like a shot gun shell. They also have great customer service. I buy them as gifts for my friends on a regular basis.
Ashley V.
Noblesville, IN
This is seriously my favorite lip balm. Super neat idea with packaging. I actually am a hunter myself and find it very nice for the stand. During the cold months it keeps my lips hydrated and not chapped. I buy one every time I'm At the store. Would recommend this to anyone.
Jailine D.
This lip balm is excellent I love the performance, its quality is very good leaves the lips with a beautiful texture, I recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Ruskin, FL
I love this lip balm. It makes my lips feel like silk. It's dreamy. I totally recommend you buy it. It's worth every penny.