Balmex Diaper Rash Cream with 11.3%  Zinc Oxide Active-Guard

Balmex Diaper Rash Cream with 11.3% Zinc Oxide Active-Guard

BY BALMEX

New Look! Same great formula. Neutralizes Irritants in Dirty Diapers Soothing Vitamins B5 and E Gentle on, Easy Off Patented Activ Guard™ Reduces redness in 1 diaper change Balmex® Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream  is specially formulated to reduce redness and help soothe and heal diaper rash. Its creamy formula provides a protective barrier to neutralize irritants than can cause diaper rash. And, it s made to moisturize and nourish the skin. Balmex® goes on smooth, wipes off easily, and has a pleasant, baby scent. Questions or Comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

• Is this ok to use on other areas of baby? For example my baby often...2 Answers
Balmex Diaper Rash Cream with 11.3%  Zinc Oxide Active-Guard
Balmex Diaper Rash Cream with 11.3% Zinc Oxide Active-Guard
  • "The rash lasted less then 3 days, highly recommend this one" in 1 review
  • "I knew exactly what brand of diaper cream I was going to use before my daughter was born." in 1 review
Savanna N.
Savanna N.
Columbus, GA
CANT. LIVE. WITHOUT. As a mom of two littles this is a MUST HAVE! You talk about a quick fix. I've never seen a diaper rash heal SO fast! Always a go to, a little expensive, but if it'll work I will pay the price for it! I love this stuff!
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Mega Parent Expert
This is absolutely the best thing for diaper rashes. My son had a pretty bad rash and within one diaper change it was already clearing up after using this product. I recommend it to all moms!! I feel like it is a bit pricey but hey it does the job!
Darly T.
Darly T.
This rash cream is the best i can't live without this , if my kids get a diaper rash and i put this is nothing to the next day is like magic
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
Balmex is the best diaper rash cream . I used this cream on my daughter when she needed it . I only needed to apply it once or twice and her rash was gone. I recommend Balmex to every new mom .
Tatum  V.
Tatum V.
I have been telling people about this every since I first used it. It is the best and surprisingly one of the least expensive.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Olyphant, PA
After three babies, I've tried many different products for diaper rash. Balmex is always the one I returned to. It works great.
Roma L.
Roma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love balmex. I have used it on all of my 4 children for diaper rash. It really does provide relief and the price isn't too bad.
Sammi B.
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
I knew exactly what brand of diaper cream I was going to use before my daughter was born. Balmex doesn't have a greasy feel like desitin or A&D, and it won't stain babies clothes either. After one use I can always tell a difference. Balmex is amazing, it's a decent price for how much you get and it really works. It's gentle and it doesn't sting like some of the butt pastes you see on the market. We love our Balmex!
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
This was the only one that worked on my sensitive baby (who is now 10 years old) just figured I'd write a review for all the parents out there trying to figure out which to chose.
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Blamex is a super thick ointment that works very well. I purchased a tub and it lasted me forever.
Margeaux M.
Margeaux M.
Galva, IL
Is this ok to use on other areas of baby? For example my baby often gets chaffing around her neck rolls.