BY BALMEX

Balmex® Diaper Rash Cream.
Activ Guard™.
Neutralizes irritants in dirty diapers.
Zinc oxide 11.3%.
Reduces redness in 1 diaper change.
Pediatrician recommended.
Soothing vitamins B5 and E.
Gentle on, easy off. see more...

• Compared to buttpaste?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their tube separate and get an oily f...3 Answers
Sarah B.
This stuff saved my poor baby boy’s bottom, and now I swear by it! He had the worst diaper rash I’d ever seen and I ran to the store in search of something thicker that would actually stay put and act as a barrier between his skin and any moisture. Found this in the aisle and hurriedly looked up a few reviews on my phone before deciding to give it a go. It worked when Desitin didn’t. It is very thick and stays in place through the night if needed.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received a free sample of this diaper rash ointment and i can honestly say it works. It is easy to use and is very affordable. My son had a rash and after using it after two days it cleared up.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
My son never got diaper rash until 6 months. We purchased Bordeaux's because everyone recommended it and it wasn't working very well for us. We switched to Balmex and it cleared up within a day. We haven't had to use it since. *Knock on wood* It was also only $5.99 at Walgreens and I had a coupon for $2 off that I printed offline so it was a great value as well.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only diaper cream I use my little ones. I have 2 kids in diapers so I've tried it all. It's much thicker than other creams and works over night. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because they recently changed it. They claim they didn't change the formula but I can tell it's thinner than it used to be. But I still would t use anything else.
Roger R.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my baby left the hospital, they were using this cream and one of the nurses recommended it as well. He is now 4 months and has not had any diaper rash. I like that the scent is very subtle and it is not sticky. You can find this cream at walgreens, buy buy baby and/or babies r us. Prize is pretty good for the size. I recommend this product for new parents as myself.
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter had her first diaper rash around 3 weeks old. We instantly used this, and it worked wonders for us. It had instantly cleared up her diaper rash within about a day or two. Ever since we started using this this is the only brand of diaper rash cream we use
louann f.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I have used Balmex on all five of my children and it is still my favorite product for diaper rash cream worth the money even though it is fairly priced last long. Helps eliminate diaper rashes fast. I would also recommend it to parents that have children with sensitive reaction to stuff as my daughter does but does not break out for with Balmex
Maureen  M.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down the best diaper rash ointment out there. I prefer this original version over the creamy ones, too messy! This has a nice thick feel to it and it really helps to soothe and protect the skin. I use it around my nose when I'm sick too.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
This product worked good for my son but my daughter was highly allergic to it now I'm just very cautious when recommending it. Test on a small part of skin before putting all over
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have found that this is a great quality diaper creme. I have tried several kinds of them. I like button paste also it's good quality too. This one you should give it try.
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Compared to buttpaste?
Marianne A.
Has anyone else had their tube separate and get an oily film?