Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsBalmex
Balmex Complete Protection Diaper Rash Cream

Balmex® Complete Protection™ Diaper Rash Cream

Balmex Complete Protection™ protects against ALL 3leading causes of diaper rash to help keep your baby comfortable and rash-free.

It protects against:

• Wetness
  • Skin chaffing

PLUS

• Digestive enzymes found in dirty diapers that irritate the skin

How quick does this help with diaper rash relief? I’m looking for the quickest cure.
Has anyone else had their tube separate and get an oily film?
Is this ok to use on other areas of baby? For example my baby often gets chaffing around her neck rolls.
Start your review of Balmex® Complete Protection™ Diaper Rash Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Balmex® Complete Protection™ Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ons of the best formula I still used and my girls is 9 years all reduce. Rash really fast don’t have perfume. On it very effective
Georgia V.
Jarrell, TX
Balmex® Complete Protection™ Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Georgia V.
The best for your babies bum!! This thing works miracles when it comes to diapers rash and it is my go to has been for all 3 kiddos. All my kids rashes have been cured after the first used. My son has extremely sensitive skin and this has worked great for us.
Sierra M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is probably my favorite diaper rash cream. It works really quickly and I like how thick it is. I normally only buy it when I get it on clearance.
sapna C.
It do what it says. It reduce rash in hours. I nerves stays without it. I have never heard of this brand before but when I read on it that it works so quick I though why not to give a try. It really did work. Recommend this.
Stacy H.
Grantsville, MD
This has been a life saver. My baby is so sensitive to products. His butt would have open sores and this literally does the trick. They aren't lying when it says helps within one diaper change. LIFESAVER
Samantha R.
Morenci, AZ
My favorite diaper cream. My son and daughter took to these well and didn’t have any reaction. I purchase all the time.
Yetza H.
Bayamon
Used this diaper cream on my daughters also. Works great! Can be used to prevent diaper rash and to treat it also. Its found anywhere baby products are found and its a great price. I recommend it!
Mirielys P.
This is definitely my second option it’s right up there with the Desitin when it comes to a diaper rashes, clears them right up!
Monique C.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly surprised by how amazing this diaper cream is! It is very low cost and very high quality!!!
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
This has quickly become the only diaper cream I buy any more. At the first sign of a rash I slap this on my kid and by morning it already looks 100x better. Definitely recommend to anyone with a baby who has consistent rash issues!