Balmex Adult Care Rash Cream uploaded by Connor S.

BY BALMEX

Soothes & Protects Skin from Irritation, Chafing & Rash. Discover Real Relief. Activ Guard™ - Neutralizes Irritants. Dermatologist Tested. Works in One Use*. Odor-Free. . see more...

• Does this really work? In comparison to the "regular" one...1 Answers
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I always am getting a rash somewhere. I've been using this product for many years and it's great. It really helps to calm and ease my skin. My only problem with it, is once I put it on my hands and spread it a lot still remains on my hand and it's extremely hard to get off.
Connor S.
Having big thighs, I tend to have a problem with chafing, or "chub rub". This cream really helps!
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect for those swampy Summer's we have in he South! Soothes and helps ease chapped skin!
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
Does this really work? In comparison to the "regular" one, is it more effective? So excited to try this!