Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Texturizing Salt Spray (200ml)

Achieve surfer inspired locks with Balmain Hair Texturizing Salt Spray; a lightweight salt-infused spray that leaves your hair tousled and textured with ocean vibes. Creating definition with flexible hold and control, the humidity resistant sea salt spray enhances volume and body whilst strengthening and protecting every strand from damage. Can be scrunched onto damp or dry hair to add body and movement for animated, beachy waves.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Texturizing Salt Spray (200ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Marianyelis M.
Hialeah, FL
Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Texturizing Salt Spray (200ml) uploaded by Marianyelis M.
I love it gives an incredible texture to my hair and my waves the beautiful maintenance and its smell is incredible
Emma M.
Edinburgh, Lothian
I have wavy hair and I'm obsessed with products that actually do something for my hair and smell amazing. This is it! Can't get over the smell. I used to spray it before my hair dried completely to give it a bit more definition. It's never felt too crunchy which I like as some salt sprays I tried in the past did that.
Agne K.
birmingham
Just tried this texturising salt spray on to dry hair. Wow what a great look. A real tousled beachy effect. Love it. I have fine hair too that can get weighed not but not this time. Will buy bigger size next time. A definite stable product to keep in stock.
Lucy D.
Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Texturizing Salt Spray (200ml) uploaded by Lucy D.
I have the mini version and I love it! First of all it smells really good and it makes my curly hair so beautiful! I also like to just trow it in my bag and use it during the day! I would totally recommend this salt hair spray from Balmain! And I love how luxurious it feels to use it!

Looking for your answer?