Hair CareHair ProductsBalmain Paris Hair Couture
Balmain Hair Silk Perfume Vaporizer (200ml)

Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Silk Perfume Vaporizer (200ml)

Developed for use with the brand's Hair Silk Perfume, Balmain Hair's Vaporizer attaches easily to the bottle, helping to create a fine mist and deliver perfect coverage with every spray. Please Note: Silk Perfume must be purchased separately.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Silk Perfume Vaporizer (200ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa C.
London, ON
Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Silk Perfume Vaporizer (200ml) uploaded by Melissa C.
This product has such a lovely smell! It’s basically hair perfume oil! It a nice little spray to refresh your hair and get that smell! The packaging is simple nothing special ! It does not come with the perfume pump ball like is shown . That is sold separately ! I purchased this for 40 cad. I would repurchase and recommend! The smell is just right and not overpowering ! #balmain #balmainparis #balmainhair #balmaindashion #hairperfume #hairoil
Marianyelis M.
Hialeah, FL
Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Silk Perfume Vaporizer (200ml) uploaded by Marianyelis M.
Its smell is incredible and it gives a beautiful shine to my hair. It is my favorite perfume.
Agne S.
St Anns, Nottingham
I was very keen to try Balmain hair products and this one was one of the first ones I have purchased. First of all, this silk perfume smells amazing! It goes nicely on the hair and leaves my hair shiny and smelling nice. To be honest, it’s a great idea, but the product is expensive and I can see anything changing in my hair so would not buy it again.
Sylwia S.
Malbork
I totally recommend this product! I have been using it for a bit, but it did actually help my hair to be and look healthier. I love the scent its not a strong one but fits with my perfumes. I would definitely buy this one again. It makes my hair shine and just look so nice.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
Treat your hair to a beautifully scented formula for a healthy and lustrous feel. This high-end hair perfume comes with a chic design and features notes like rose, jasmine, white musk, and vanilla to give you a nice but subtle smell. There is also the presence of silk protein and argan oil to repair dry hair and protect your strands from any form of damage.

Looking for your answer?