Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Revitalizing Mask (200ml)

Catering specifically for dry, damaged hair, the Revitalizing Mask from Balmain Hair restores and replenishes locks from root to tip. Infused with Argan Oil; recognised for its nourishing and rejuvenating properties, the innovative mask penetrates deep into hair to repair from within. Rich in Vitamins E, F and P for superior antioxidant protection, the regenerating treatment strengthens and restructures hair fibres, whilst Cashmere and Silk ingredients restore lustrous shine. Expect silky smooth, healthy-looking locks that are bursting with vitality and moisture. Paraben and sulphate free.

How often should you use this product to see results? Does anyone have any personal testimonies?
Start your review of Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Revitalizing Mask (200ml)!
Megan M.
Burlington, NC
Love the Balmain hair line. We carry these products at my salon and guests always comment on their hair texture afterwards. I also love that the line has a cohesive smell.
Emma D.
Washington, DC
I got this product as a sample from work and wow, is it wonderful! Smells good and leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and smooth.
Stephanie L.
Charleroi, PA
This hair mask is absolutely amazing. It is expensive but worth every single penny. It keeps my hair looking and feeling healthy after getting balayage highlights. My hair has grown so much in the past year since starting to use it weekly.
Molly K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hair repair mask! I used to have super long thick hair and loved using it then, you don’t need a lot. Now that my hair is shorter, I use even less. It makes my hair smell great and feel great too. I got it from my local salon. It’s a bit pricey but WORTH the price tag if you want to take good care of your hair
Mahi K.
Rotterdam
I really love this product, as it helps to moisturise my dry, curly hair more deeper that others, the only thing that I wish they would change is the size, I would like a bigger container, really love it!
REEM  .
dubai
Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Revitalizing Mask (200ml) uploaded by REEM  .
This product is the best . it keeps my hair manageable and shinny .I highly recommend this product Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Revitalizing Mask (200ml)