Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Leave-In Conditioning Spray (200ml)

Achieve calm, manageable locks with the Leave-In Conditioning Spray from Balmain Hair. Suitable for dry, lifeless hair, the lightweight, non-greasy spray improves texture, boosts strength and locks in moisture to leave hair healthy-looking. Infused with Argan Oil to nourish the hair and scalp, the formula provides UV protection to shield against environmental aggressors, whilst effortlessly detangling strands and smoothening hair cuticles to leave it soft, sleek and healthy. Adds body and bounce to refresh hair on-the-go. Paraben and sulphate free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Leave-In Conditioning Spray (200ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Anna S.
Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Leave-In Conditioning Spray - after use on wet hair, makes them shiny and are easier to brush.
Smells very nice, it's a nice plus of all hair product of Balmain. Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Leave-In Conditioning Spray (200ml)
Whitney S.
Absolutely love this leave in conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking super sleep, you just have to make sure you don't use too much or near the hair root as it can leave it feeling and looking greasy and heavy. I also think it's a little on the pricy side £10 for a small bottle.
Kim N.
Jersey
I expected more from this product. My hair is quite thick and this weighed it down. It is as if the package dispenses too much product with each spray. The smell is nice but doesn't last all day. It is quite a large bottle so it is good value for money.
Nikki S.
sydney
Honestly this is my favourite product. I have bleached hair which should be very damaged, however I use this product quite often so my hair still feels like silk! I always have this product at home, in my handbag and in my car. It smells amazing and not over powering either. I highly recommend this product especially to people who dye their hair and use heat products too.
Roosa M.
Turku
Balmain Paris Hair Couture Balmain Hair Leave-In Conditioning Spray (200ml) uploaded by Roosa M.
I have used this product for a long time and it is amazing. I use it everyday to freshen up my hair.It cares, conditions, smoothes  and makes your hair shiny. It has UV- filters which is great in the summer time to protect your hair. Also it's paraben and sulfate free. It contains silk protein and argan oil. The best thing about this conditioning spray is that it smells soo good.
Chancey V.
Vancouver, BC
Probably the most effective leave in conditioner I have used so far. Paired with the argan moisturizing elixir, it works wonders! I put it in my damp hair and let it air dry. My hair is always super soft and moisturized.
Jason G.
capelle aan den ijssel
I have been using this leave-in conditioning spray for a few weeks now and i have noticed that its a nice spray, a light mist every day and then brushing everything trough works the best for my hair. I wouldn’t say its the most hydrating spray ever but it does the job and smells very good!
Amber S.
Sylvan Lake
I use this after every shower, but I do use a few products mixed with it, I find that the smells is really nice and it does wonders as a detangle! This is a really nice product, I don't know about its conditioning power honestly, because its not very thick which I think is important in conditioners, but as a leave in spray in general I'm satisfied! I have fairly frizz hair and this helps to control it as well.

Looking for your answer?