Bally Total Fitness uploaded by Nicole C.Bally Total Fitness uploaded by Kari J.Bally Total Fitness uploaded by Arlena C.

BY BALLY TOTAL FITNESS #15 in Gyms

Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I discovered they sold their memberships to LA Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness and Tapout Fitness. I have contacted all three companies and all claim they can't find my name or membership number. I never received any notification from anyone regarding the sale. Now I have lost a membership I have been paying for 32 years and not even using for the last 20 years and no one cares or is willing to explain how this could happen. It's just wrong on so many levels. Companies shouldn't be able to get away with doing business like this.
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
I’ve never used the gym at Bally’s, however, I’m a tennis player and I love the courts at Bally’s! They’re really spacious and have great pro’s for coaching. Everyone working there seems really nice and would recommend!
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they still exist? I remember attending them when the charge was 5$/month but the trick was the extra charge for each class you took.
The one I attended was substituted by La fitness. Boring place this was
Amelita R.
Bronx, NY
The worst mistake I ever did. When I first signed up I didn’t know anything about gyms and they take advantage of that. I took a 3 year contract and was paying $50 a month and I couldn’t cancel it unless I had a doctors note that I couldn’t go to the gym. Waited 3 years and never went back to them. And then they said I could pay $8 a month if I stayed. Seriously!!!!!! Never again
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I went to Bally’s as a guest in on a friend’s pass. I enjoyed the lowkey atmosphere. People were just doing their own thing. I decided against the membership because I didn’t think the perks matched the price at the time. I would only be able to use the gym I selected, there weren’t classes or personal training sessions, and it was not open 24 hours.

Things may have changed but, sadly, Bally’s was not for me,
Dana F.
Always has worker's thay are so helpful and respectful! The workout equipment is always clean and the building it's self is always clean. Make a me feel comfortable to go inside
marjolin r.
new york
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was the first gym that I try in my life I see they close this place 2year's ago and I can say this was a great place to work out and great offers but bye bye Ballys
Heather W.
I’ve used Bally fitness locations in the past and overall they are great for what I needed. However I will say they tend to have a large number of al a carte options which was frustrating to me.  I wanted to pay one price and be able to use all their classes offered.
Samuel M.
Fresno
I’ve had a membership with Bally’s (Blast Fitness) for about five years they most definitely need a makeover and update equipment the price is fair though and the day care (free) is the reason I’ve stuck around since it’s free and convenient.
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to visited this gym , but I didn’t like that you have to wait a lot to use the machines, they didn’t have enough equipment for all the people that visited the gym .
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
Did anyone see results with this program?
Alia F.
Darby , PA
And deals going on for the new year
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Looking for a gym to join, is this a good one to join?