Ballet Beautiful Streaming Videos uploaded by Natali C.

BY BALLET BEAUTIFUL #13 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Neda N.
Memphis, TN
I love ballet and I love dancing so I love this subscription service. Ballet is one of my favorite throwbacks. It really brings me peace and the instructions in these videos are amazing. It really allows me to learn and think deeply.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
I have always loved ballet. These exercises are somewhat difficult for beginners, but you will start seeing results after only few weeks. There are many different videos that are concentrating on different areas of your body. Some of them are actually on YouTube!
Bayley C.
love ballet and technique so this was helpful. def not the same expereince as a classroom or with a real instructor but it is good enough. would recommend and the videos are wonderful and very very helpful. very satisfied with the experience
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
An intense workout!!! She makes it looks so graceful and easy in the videos - my arms and legs were burning!!! You could feel your muscles being whipped into shape as you followed along to her soothing voice
Hannah P.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE the Ballet Beautiful videos. I feel longer, leaner and stronger. I still have some body fat to lose (I am skinny fat), so I don't think that these are enough for my weight loss goals, but I noticed my calves and arms have gotten a lot stronger from the videos. My favorite arm workouts are the Swan Arms or the ones with light weights. 4 years ago, I was at my goal weight and had slimmer legs (I am a pear shape so it's not easy for me at all) and I credit it to BB, yoga and the treadmill. I do the Custom workout which is a bit expensive, but having the discount code always helps. I might cancel it though because I can't keep up with the cost, but I have all of the DVDs! (except for the pregnancy ones)
Megan R.
As I've stated before, I'm an avid fitness lover! However, with all my time working out, I've never been a fan of being super bulky. It just doesn't look good with my body type! So, with Ballet Beautiful, it helps you gain and maintain a long, lean, yet strong body! And don't underestimate the name! Ballet Beautiful REALLY works all parts of your body! The first time I did a workout, I was so sore the next day! If you continue to keep up with the videos, you'll notice a huge difference in your body (and also less soreness :)). Even better yet, the Victoria's Secret Models use this workout constantly throughout the year when prepping for their annual fashion show, VSFS! Please do these workout! You won't regret it.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Dirty Yoga strips away the stunning vistas and sun salutations to just deliver straightforward workouts in new, weekly videos delivered to online subscribers. The videos come in a variety of methods, from classes focused on using weights to learning effective stretch routines. The subscription packages cost $10 for a week, $15 to $28 for a month, or $20 per month for ongoing subscriptions. New videos are delivered each week and once the week is up, they're gone. As Dirty Yoga puts it: "This is exercise. You're not supposed to save it for a rainy day. You're supposed to do it. Regularly. Every week. So use it or lose it. The same goes for your body."
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE these videos. I had seen many people who had used these videos as workout and I thought it would be a good idea to try it. many victorias secret models use it to tone their bodys and as ive been using it, I find that I look toned and slim and I am very satisfied with it.
Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
It is suitable for both weight loss and support and just as a relaxation! You can start trainings in your own intensity. I find it better to go at first for 3 times per week, then 4-5 times. After some time you will love to train every single day! Best thing is that you can choose part of your body which needs more attention and work with it.
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
Love this set of ballet workouts! it gets my legs super tired and keeps my core in magnificent shape! I watch probably every few days and it always manages to kick my butt. It is soo awesome and is great for a variety of body shapes! Even my mom likes it. The only thing is i feel like i get  a better workuout from the ballet videos that Sarah jessica parker recommened
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I find these videos at?
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
What is this ?
🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Pennsylvania
Where can I find it? Is it free or it's a subscription video?