BY BALLBOY

Why Knot Go Play! Hand knotted hemp rope toy. Perfect for playing fetch or tug-a-war. 100% toxic/chemical free. 100% natural & biodegradable All of product are eco-conscious, from the packaging to the gear.  A percentage of the proceeds are donated to no-kill rescues and shelters.  All labels printed on recycled paper using vegetable based inks. see more...

• I have two dogs and I purchase the none hemp ropes and they alway...1 Answers
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
My dog ripped this within about 10 minutes. He then managed to swallow whole strands of the rope. Luckily he pooped them out (interesting watching them get stuck as he tried to push them out). I would never give this toy to my doggo again.
Ximena B.
Clark , NJ
My dog loves this but the problem is that if he crews on it for too long it will end up in his tummy and he will have a very stringy stool.. but my dog will play for hours retrieving this toy. he loves it!!
Carolyn S.
Frisco, TX
This is a fun toy, however I've learned never to leave it alone with my pup. She tears it apart to easy and ingesting these strings is not a good thing. But playing with her, she absolutely loves it.
Robin V.
Green Sea, SC
Goldie loves this toy. It's long enough to play a really good game of tug of war and doesn't get stuck in her teeth. Provides a good arm workout for me too.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
I love these for my dog never tried this brand but looks great I might have to get one for my junior
Gessica L.
Buen juguete y bastante duradero. Solo hay que tener cuidado que no se traguen los hilos que desprende una vez ellos deshagan el nudo, es ese caso es mejor botarlo.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have two dogs and I purchase the none hemp ropes and they always seem to unravel really fast and my dogs want to eat the unraveling strings and that's not a good thing a trip the vet. So this Leeds me to my question will the Ballboy Maxi Hemp Tug do the same as the regular rope toys, unravel and have to throw them away right away??