BY BALLAST POINT

This new IPA rises above the rest.
We’ve developed many IPA recipes in our R&D program, but right from the tank, our Manta Ray Double IPA was a winner. Aromas of fresh, citrusy tangerine, melon and light pine leap from the beer and linger over a smooth finish. Like its namesake, this brew can sneak up on you – a big ABV without a bite.

Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Pours clear dark gold with a thin white cap, leaves a good amount of lacing, smell is bready citrus with pineapple notes, taste begins with a piney hop bite leading to a followed by lightly toasted bagel with muted notes of pineapple that doesn't come through anywhere near as much as the nose suggests, slightly dry med body with decent carbonation, overall a really good beer, just wish the pineapple was more prominent
Meghan M.
Philadelphia , PA
A very hard beer to find. When it was in stock it was delicious !!!light, golden, and translucent in appearance with very little head. Smooth bubbly action on the tongue with notes of pine and fresh apricot at it's finish. Overall a smooth, clean finishing DIPA.
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is quality sipping beer. It’s nice and full flavored and gives you a nice little buzz. This is a beer you buy when you want to relax, not get crazy. It’s a bit on the pricy side, but for good reason. This is a great beer and a great brand.
Rebecca L.
I am a sucker for double ipas. The bitterness and full body of the hops is a great contrast to the slight sweetness of the beer. It reminds me of a lagunitas IPA, and I would definitely buy this again.
Emmi C.
I'm just getting into beers, so this was a little too strong for me. My boyfriend really liked it as well as his friends. I just wasn't a fan of the after taste. A little too bitter if you ask me.
Kaye G.
Delicious! If you like strong, hoppy beer, this is the shiz. But what I like about this is that it's light enough to drink in the summer. What I really like about this is that it will fudge 👏 you 👏 up
Lynsey H.
I dont know what it is with IPA's, but you double that IPA and YUM!!! I like dark IPA's I think a little more, but will pretty much drink any IPA with medium to low hops.
Manda O.
A little on the expensive side, but it is completely made up for by the flavor! It was exactly what I wanted when I needed a crisp strong ipa. Pairs perfect with burgers.
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
What can I say?! I love beer. I love trying new ones whenever I get the chance. Light or dark. I don’t mind at all. I love all of the different flavors.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
If you really like IPA’s then Ballast Point is the right brand of beer for you. I’m not a fan of IPAs but my husband LOVES IPAs