Ballard Designs

by Ballard Designs

Are their pieces actually worth the money?
Start your review of Ballard Designs!
How would you rate this product?
Nixa, MO
1,657 reviews
Ballard Designs uploaded by jen H.
I bought my Vanity and full length mirror set from this on line site. Shabby chic, it came perfectly weathered, perfectly beautiful at a great price!
Louisville, KY
Ballard Designs uploaded by Shaina B.
Cotton Leaf Wreath beautiful perfect for fall it’s really fun looks great with everything affordable highly recommended you can keep it use it again and again
Knoxville, Tennessee
Bought my bridesmaid gifts (large tote bags) from Ballard Designs. Great prices, great service, very fast arrival of the gifts. The bags are perfect and the price was just right for what I was sending. Thanks Ballard!
Olive Branch, MS
Ballard Designs uploaded by Angela T.
Ballard Designs uploaded by Angela T.
Ballard Designs creates timeless decor and unique accessories for your home. They sell a lot of burlap I am. I have bought curtains and tablecloth‘s and bed shams. Some of their products are very affordable while others seem kind of pricey when compared to local vendors. I turn to them all the time when I want to redecorate.
Collinsville , MS
Great catalog/website for stunning decorating ideas! The merchandise is beautiful and well-made, albeit a little pricey, but you won’t be disappointed, and you can sign up for their emails and get regular updates on specials and sales! The holiday looks are unbelievable! Definitely check them out!
Ballwin, MO
I love getting these catalogs in the mail. It's so much fun to look through them and get inspiration from all the pictures. They have some beautiful things. I think that the prices are affordable. I always look at them first when I'm looking for something for my home
Ask a question to the Influenster community...