Ballantine's® Finest Blended Scotch Whisky 1L Bottle

by BALLANTINE'S

Ballantine's Finest is the oldest recipe in the current range, created in 1910 by the Ballantine's family. There are more than 40 malts and grains in this blend. These are carefully selected from 4 different iconic Scottish regions. SUBTLE, SWEET and with VANILLA FINISH.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ballantine's® Finest Blended Scotch Whisky 1L Bottle!
Enumclaw, WA
Ballantine's Scotch Whiskey is known for it's smoky, caramel, sweet and honey notes and has really become more popular lately.  I love using it in mixed drinks and even cooking or baking with it. I would recommend Ballantine's Scotch Whiskey.
Wdm, IA
So this amazing whiskey “blended” into blended scotch, combining both malt and grain whiskeys made at a handful of different distilleries. It’s really good and tasteful I would buy it again as a gift for a friend.
This a smooth and satisfying drink, yet strong at the same time. It is affordable, and does the trick. I usually mix my whiskey, but this one I can tolerate without mixing, which is a plus to me. I bought this for a girl party, and shared with some friends, and they all liked it.
Amazing scotch. Great just served on the rocks. Great with a ginger beer too. Great for the price
Oxon hill, MD
My to go drink. Just add [email protected] and apple juice and it’s a perfect drink for everyone
Amarillo , TX
Good strong whiskey with a soft aftertaste doesn’t get you headaches after drinking it
Delaware
Ballantine's® Finest Blended Scotch Whisky 1L Bottle uploaded by Mariam A.
If you like strong drinks, you will like this one. It’s a pretty good, smooth blend. Original flavor, classy style. Pretty good to drink straight with ice. Also it’s an affordable and makes a good gift, especially to a guy friend.
Bangalore
Blended from more than 50 single malts (with particular emphasis on Miltonduff and Glenburgie) as well as 4 single grain whiskies. Ballantine's Finest is a smooth, satisfyingly modern blend, now picking up serious momentum in overseas markets under owners Chivas Brothers.
johannesburg
It tasted very nice, and very strong also. Another thing that I liked is that it’s very affordable especially as I am a student. To improve the product, I would change the packaging. I am a repeat consumer of the product and honestly yes I would buy again.
Metz
I'm not a fan of this one but I would say that it is not bad. Good value for money and would recommend for friends and family. I would do more sales for this one. I would drink it without ice on an outing. I would recommend to others to try too as it is not bad

Looking for your answer?