Balla Powder Talc For Men uploaded by Soraida C.
2 colors available

BY BALLA POWDER

The perfect blend of soothing essentials that will leave both your "boyz" and body feeling dry and comfortable without the fragrance of the Original formula.  The fragrance-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin or those that prefer to let their cologne do the talking. see more...

Buy on Target*
Blake W.
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've never used a talcum powder before but I got this in a sample box so I gave it a shot. It smells really really really really good! Plus it leaves you feeling nice and slick. It is effective for sure. Definitely put it on in the bathroom though because it gets everywhere ha.
Wacey F.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
I received this product in a subscription box and continued to buy the full product. Not only do you protect yourself from chaffing, and touch up your "boys" , you do it all while smelling like a man!
Soraida C.
Soraida C.
My husband loves this talc powder. It smells good, its light, and keeps you feeling silky/smooth all day. I also use some of it in my gym shoes before working out. This is well worth the buy.
Vinny C.
Vinny C.
Fort Worth, TX
I've used it and it's a great product. Probably will repurchase again. It smells good too
Amy D.
Amy D.
Forsyth, MO
My husband loves this stuff!! He said it smells great and works better than other similar products! I can only find it online right now, none of our nearby stores carry it but it's worth waiting for because he likes it so much!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Conway, AR
My husband got a sample of this in his birchbox and loved it, I'm not going to lie, I did too! It smells amazing and does a great job of masking odors in the nether regions, it also makes a great body body. It gives you a mild, pleasant smell without having to put on cologne
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
Even if you don't find the name of this product hilarious - you'll love this product. My husband got this in his Birchbox this month and has used it several times. This product is good for more than just advertised - we've been using it on his feet and in his shoes - and its working wonders !! Buying more!