BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBalla
Powder Original Scent, Gift and Travel Size, 103 g []

Balla Powder Original Scent, Gift and Travel Size, 10.3 g []

by Balla

This powder can be used anywhere on the body (especially down there) to remain dry or smell good. Sprinkle into hand and apply to desired area. Provides a dry and comfortable feeling with a cool masculine fragrance in a travel size. SKU : ADIB009P8BPJI

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Balla Powder Original Scent, Gift and Travel Size, 10.3 g []!
Dyana  L.
What can I say, I love the way my hubby smells when he wears this. This is an awesome product with a great scent. Lots of great uses and it last a long while.
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
Balla Powder Original Scent, Gift and Travel Size, 10.3 g [] uploaded by Tyler N.
This is a MUST HAVE for all guys. Keeps you dry, prevents chafing and smells great. Much better than other powders, comes in different scents and doesn't over dry. Perfect for the gym bag or right out of the shower. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?