Balla Body Spray For Men uploaded by Hallie P.Balla Body Spray For Men uploaded by Daria Q.Balla Body Spray For Men uploaded by Keri D.

BY BALLA

Body Fragrance For Men The Perfect Blend Of Natural Essentials And Balla's Unique Original Fragrance Delivered In A Body Spray That Leaves You Feeling Fresh, Comfortable, And Smelling Great. see more...

Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Balla For Men - Original Formula Body Spray smells great and is very refreshing. I love that it isn't overpowering like some other brands. The price can be a drawback, but then colognes can be very expensive as well, so this is probably not that bad of a price. I'm just used to the cheap spritzes that girls can choose from. #gotitfree
Daria Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this in Daily Goodie Box, and my boyfriend digs it. He likes the smell and says it doesn't make him breakout like others have tendencies to. I am not super in to it. It doesn't smell bad or anything, but it isn't anything I would seek out. I am sort of surprised it is listed here to be as expensive as it is.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I gave this to my dad but he thought the smell was a bit too strong so I gave it to my brother. When I smelled it, I thought it was really nice and not strong at all. It gives the perfect scent that just smells clean and fresh. I think this was perfect for my brother because he is a stinky boy sometimes.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scent is very manly and nice and most likely a scent I would have bought him if I were walking through the fragrance department of the store. This body spray says it will leave you feeling fresh and comfortable and smelling great! Extremely reasonable
Tina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband started using this body spray and he loves it. The scent is very nice, not overpowering or too musky. The only complaint would be that it doesn't last long but most body sprays do not.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
My husband and I both love the smell of this body spray. It doesn't last all day, but I love when he wears it on the weekends when we're lounging together. Not too overwhelming. He definitely gets extra hugs when he has this on.