Ball WM Sip and Straw Reusable Food Storage Lid, Grey uploaded by Erin B.

BY BALL

Ball WM Sip and Straw Reusable Food Storage Lid Color: Grey. see more...

Erin B.
Bell Mason Jar Sip & Straw Lids are very affordable and creative way to use canning jars. These lids and straws are a rustic option for glassware on the go that fits my vibes. They come in a set of two, are dishwasher safe, sized wide or regular mouth to fit your canning jars appropriately. I pair mine with a one quart canning jar that makes it super easy for me to track my water intake for the day. I fill mine up just twice a day, without ice and know I’ve had a half a gallon of water!! I pick mine up from Target but have also spotted them at other, similar stores.
Mandy E.
These have been such an amazing discovery while trying to switch my boys from sippy cups to regular cups. i have tons of canning jars around and these lids fit most which has given them the opportunity to turn almost everything into big kid cups and make their switch easy and "cool". They are also great to have for cook outs on a hot day.
Tara S.
Ithaca
I love this product for the smoothies that I would take to class everyday. It’s great to me that Ball has come up with a product to go with their already earth friendly jars that will help eliminate the plastic straw usage in the world. I wish that it had come with a little straw cleaner that other reusable straws come with however
Brittney H.
Wade
The straw hole isn’t really big enough for my straws I usually use but it’s okay. You just have to find the straws that fit. They work just fine, and I love that they’re reusable. Perfect for drinking a sweet tea out of the jar and having a straw so it won’t spill. Would recommend. Just make sure you have the right straws.
Evanelly G.
bridgeport
I bought these because I prefer drinking my cold beverages from my mason jar, it is simple to use and to the point, a bit boring but effective for its intended use none the less. I would recommend it for someone not looking for anything out of the ordinary that just need standard tops to use for your mason jars.
Qiuyin R.
Love sets like these for morning smoothies! The straws are annoying to clean, but if you rinse them right after you finish gunk doesn’t really build up. I love having these as reusable containers and they hold up well.
Luzelly F.
So in love with these! I was super ecstatic when I saw these at Target. I prefer using these with my mason jars than using plastic containers. These were a bit pricy but honestly they are a great accessory to mason jars.
Khadijah N.
Best thing since sliced bread! I found this little set at Kroger and I use them everyday. I love mason jars and honestly that is all I have at my house to drink out of and when I need to take my glass on the go the lid and straw come in handy also around the house cause I tend to spill things a lot 🤫
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
These fit a variety of glass jar sizes, which I love. I use mason jars to cups in my house and the lid and straw in this pack are awesome. My only complaint is I’ve lost a few of the rubber rings from the lids (they fell off), so they aren’t leak-proof anymore.
Beatrice H.
East Wenatchee
I loooooooove these. I make a lot of breakfast smoothies so I can just toss it in a jar, throw on one of these lids, and go! The mouth fits perfectly, and they designed it for easy drinking. Plus, they can go on the top rack in my dishwasher! 😍