Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT

by Ball

Ball® Wide Mouth Quart Jars With Lids & Bands.
For preserving food.
12 (32 oz) mason jars.

Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT Is this product affordable? Worth the price?
Start your review of Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT uploaded by Jamie J.
Love these canning jars, and not only just for pickling veggies. We put most of everything in these jars to keep our food fresh. Where we live it gets very humid and these do wonders on keeping moisture out.
Veronica L.
Grand Forks, ND
Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT uploaded by Veronica L.
I have had zero problems with these jars! Although the tagged review is for wide mouth, I usually just get the regular. They have been hard to find this year but they are perfect for when I can my salsa. They always seal so well
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT uploaded by Kelley M.
I use these jars for all kinds of things from food storage to change to holding pens and tools. They have so many uses, they make great firefly catchers too! I love the nostalgia these jars represent too, you really can’t go wrong with Ball jars!
Randi P.
Windsor Locks, CT
Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT uploaded by Randi P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the bell mason jars! Every year we pick our cucumbers and we make pickles. We hand them out to friends and family and eat quite a few ourselves!
Desha T.
Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT uploaded by Desha T.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for canning. Making craft. Storage. Easy to clean. Easy to use. The come in different sizes and colors
Thomas S.
Monroe, NC
Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT uploaded by Thomas S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must have for anyone that enjoys food presentation. The wide mouth jars are great for potatoes, fruit halves or any food with large pieces. They are reusable so you are guaranteed to get your moneys worth.
Chris R.
These are so versatile. They have hundreds of uses from food storage to decor. The lids can be purchased separately if they wear out or get rusty. And they are dishwasher safe.
Jodie M.
OCALA, FL
Ball is my go to brand for both milk storage and also for canning.  Durable side glass walls.  Have not had any breaking while water bathing or while freezing milk.  Easy to find and easy to clean.  Will keep using these in the future. Loce love love
Rosie Y.
Super versatile and easy to clean! Great for everything from snacks to homemade ice cream!
Homemade whipped cream is easy with a cold jar, some heavy whipping cream, and a little vanilla! Just shake until it firms up and you’ve got a yummy treat without extra unnecessary ingredients. You can even pop it in the freezer for a few hours for a low carb ice cream alternative!
Kayla P.
Pelham
I love these wide mouth jars! In our house, we use these to drink out of. Perfect for a big glass of sweet tea.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kenzie D.
Huntington, WV
il y a 3 ans
Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT Is this product affordable? Worth the price?
Robin K. il y a 2 ans