Ball® Wide Mouth Quart Jars With Lids & Bands.
For preserving food.
12 (32 oz) mason jars.

Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT Is this product affordable? Worth the price?
Start your review of Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars - 12 CT!
Ann Arbor, MI
Admittedly, I use mason jars for EVERYTHING. Most commonly, I use them when I make fruit smoothies the night before consumption. These jars make storing juice easy, and they always stay fresh. I've been using the same jars for a few years now, I definitely recommend them.
Plato, MO
You can't go wrong with Ball products. Their jars are made well and dorable. I canned pickles last year with them and they worked wonderful. For improving the product maybe more of a sizing option. I would definently recommend this product.
Absolutely love these jars. They’re the perfect size and fit easily in my pantry, fridge, and freezer. They’re easy to clean and make my home look better with their simplistic design.
Crofton, NE
Ball is the only brand of canning jars that we will buy. They rarely break or have any issues with sealing. We also use them for storing food and making dips. They are always in use in our house.
Des Moines , IA
Purchased at: Walmart
These things are fantastic! My parents have their own garden, tons of tomatoes and jalapeños. My mom will make salsa out of her stuff and can it we love chips and salsa so whenever we want some just pop one open vs going and buying some at a store. They can the jalapeños and throughout winter when we want some just grab one. Easy and convenient far price as well.
Grand Prairie, TX
I became a mason jar fan about 5 or 6 years ago. I use them for storage, for food prep, for salads, and many other things. They are convenient, affordable, and offer nice, airtight storage solutions. It’s also nice that you can buy the lids separately. My preference is the wide-mouth style but I also buy the regular ones at times.
Oshkosh
Ball is a great brand that's been around for years! I love to can when I can. Especially at the end of the summer! The wide mouth lids are always better, especially for when I can pickles and tomatoes. It seems like I can fit more veggies in the jar before adding the brine.
I love these jars are perfect for anything they make great canning jars and I've never had a problem with them also I know if you're from the south we use them to drink tea out of they're really affordable and I would definitely recommend anyone
Sanford, NC
Great product for canning just about anything thing. Great deal and storage opportunities for all your canning needs . I love how the seal on this product perform
Port Reading, NJ
Omg I use these for everything! I make jams or sauce or jellies, I use them as beverage cups, I turn them into candles or centerpieces! I used them for my wedding and put flowers in them. They are also good for storage like for sugar , flour or even tea bags! Great buy and good for many, many things!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Huntington, WV