Ball Wide-Mouth Pint Canning Jars 16 Oz. uploaded by Melissa H.Ball Wide-Mouth Pint Canning Jars 16 Oz. uploaded by Ali A.Ball Wide-Mouth Pint Canning Jars 16 Oz. uploaded by Beth H.

BY BALL

Pack Produce Beautifully in Ball Mason Wide-Mouth JarsThese 12 Ball Mason wide-mouth jars lack the curving shoulders of regular mouth jars. This makes them easier to use for foods you want to arrange carefully in the jar, like pickle spears or colorful peppers. Straight-sided 16-ounce jars are easy to wash, too, because grime won't hide in the shoulders. These jars also work in the freezer, providing you leave a half-inch of head space at the top of each jar so it doesn't crack. The Ball Mason wide mouth jars are easy to pack quickly and neatly, because they are straight-sided. They stack nicely too, and make a satisfying display in your pantry or basement storeroom. Most experienced home canners develop a collection of jars of different shapes and sizes, but for general purposes, these one-pint wide-mouth jars may be the best ones to get you started. They hold a wide variety of foods in a useful serving size. see more...

Carina M.
I really love these canning jars. I bought them at walmart for a decent price. I can truly say I instantly grew to love the easy closing and opening assembly. Also they have a variety of uses. I personally use them for my overnight oats or sauces. My kids have grown to love them for there small size, & of course for the deliciousness mommy makes in them.
Lily L.
Jamaica Plain
Love these for everything, cups, office/garage containers, spice storage, organization. Nice feel in the hand, perfectly sized the same quality you come to expect from Ball
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Our 10-piece drinking glass set didn't last very long, thanks to clumsy ol' me. Several cups were broken, others went missing, and who knows what happened to the rest of them. Anyway, one day I went to grab a cup from the cabinet and realized that they were all gone. All that I had left in there was one of these jars that someone had given me when they wanted me to try a homemade pickle (the jar had been cleaned since then, of course). I filled the jar with fresh, filtered water and I was blown away. The difference between drinking out of a regular ol' cup versus a mason jar is remarkable. There is nothing, and I mean *nothing,* that compares to the crisp, clean taste of filtered water out of a wide-mouth jar. Now, I just pop a lid on and carry my filtered water with me wherever I go.

When people see me drinking my water out of a mason jar, they always do a double-take; "That's not moonshine, is it?" Nope. Just good ol' fashioned water. I have had two people ask me if they could have a jar to take home—and being the hospitable person that I am, of course I told them yes. This is my second time purchasing these jars.

If you're not keen on using these jars as cups then rest assured that you can use them for canning, crafts, and even storing layered salads for lunch.

These jars are durable, easy to handle, and 12 of them fit perfectly into my cup cabinet. The mouths are wide, so I can get my hand inside to clean them (unlike the narrow mouth jars; I have to use a bottle brush for those).
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I like the wide mouth on the jars its do easy to get everything in them without spilling. I always need to buy like 2 pkgss. at this time of year when summer is over. I have a huge garden and can vegetables for the winter. I have tried other brands and these are the best
Allie M.
These work perfect for my family and prove to have multiple uses. We bought these to use as drinking glasses, and we love them! They are simple and work well with our farmhouse style. It is also nice we can use them as larger measuring cups, and that lids can be easily put on them to take liquids, shakes, or snacks with us on the go. Perfect multi-use glass. (Not to mention if we ever decide to preserve anything, obviously).
Rachel E.
Lutz, FL
Never actually used them for canning, but love them for just about everything else. I love making homemade salad dressing and sauces in them because you can just shake to mix. They're great for taking salads for lunch because they don't leak and hold a lot. Also great for storing flours and such because of the tight seal. And you can reuse them forever!
Angelina V.
Absolutely love canning jars. You can use them for so many different things. Actually canning food, party favors, cups, etc. We recently stuffed a jar full of candy and a Starbucks gift card for my daughter's teacher for Christmas! She loved it!
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
This things are perfect for on the go snacks/ healthy lunches, you can use them to decorate your home, or simply use them to store things. My son always gets into my cotton balls, so I decided to place them in these jars and it prevents him from making a mess. Keeps my food fresh, and makes decorating a breeze. I highly recommend this product!
Danika R.
My husband had been looking for mason jars at Walmart to make flavored natural water with fruits and veggies and we decided on this brand. They worked wonderfully and definitely keep things fresh when sealed! It's a tad hard popping them off at first when their in use and sealed properly but it's worth it for the freshness!
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
I use these jars for everything. This size and the wide mouth quart jars are the ones I like most. I do use them to can as well as storage, decoration, drinking glasses on occasion. I definitely recommend these!