Home & GardenDecorLampsBall
Port 68 Saturn 29" H Table Lamp with Drum Shade

Ball Port 68 Saturn 29" H Table Lamp with Drum Shade

by Ball

#10 in Lamps

Features Fabric: Off white polyester Accents of polished nickel hardware and crystal ball finial Nickel spider Hardback, round drum shade with soft roll edge Max wattage: 150 3 Way switch Fixture Finish: Black Fixture Material: Porcelain Hardware Material: Stainless steel Bulb Type: Incandescent/CFL Dimensions Overall Product Weight: 9 lbs Model Numbers LPAS-200-01 Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Crystal/Polyester/Stainless Steel.

Who had this lamp??
Start your review of Ball Port 68 Saturn 29" H Table Lamp with Drum Shade!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Worth, TX
This lamp is really amazing i like it very much it’s affordable I would definitely buy it again and I highly recommend it guys
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Very pretty lamps. Gives off great lighting and looks great too. They are a little taller then I would like, next lamps I purchase will be smaller
Valley Stream, NY
2,908 reviews
This product is great we should give a try and find new ways or you can say explore new ways I really don’t want to stick on routine way so I try new things always try it and find for yourself too yes i recommend it
i like it a lot 😻😻😻😻 great cute and cute i don’t want to buy anymore other then this
West Roxbury, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
So creative and pretty lamp!! You can place it in any room it matches with any color scheme in the room it’s perfect
D-38/S Railviharcolony
Wow would be the amazing word for this product ... It's has a very soothing effect of light ...you acn keep this on whole night... The only thing is required to improve this it's durability. Its quite expensive , but yess it is affordable... Yeas I would definitely recommend this.
México
Esta lámpara es preciosa elegante práctica ahorra luz está hecha con buenos materiales para su precio
graulhet
Qu’est ce qu’elles sont belles ! Et qu’est-ce qu’elle éclairent bien ! Je les aimes tellement !
Me encantan estos productos, buena calidad. Si pudiera recibir algunos sería un placer. Así darle una mejor reseña.
Excelente producto, y excelente marca, son de lo mejor, recomendado al 100% todos deberían probarlo!!